Drunk Kisses

It was a painful ride home in the taxi. Todoroki had to awkwardly hide his boner that wasn't going away thanks to Kirishima's consistent petting of his inner thigh. Bakugou had to almost carry him up to their apartment - after he tripped 5 times just getting out of the taxi.

Todoroki barely made it through the door before he was shoved up against it, a dull ache forming in the back of his head at the impact.
Before he could spit an insult at Bakugou's rough handling, a mouth crashed into his own.

Bakugou kissed exactly the way Todoroki thought he would - rough, powerful and dominating. One hand wrapped round the back of his neck whilst the other fisted at his T-shirt, pulling him impossibly closer. He felt his teeth clash against Bakugou's and gripped at the blondes waist. Todoroki had never kissed anyone quite like this before so he had no idea what he doing but he did know that it felt good.
Really good.

"Damn..." Bakugou's lips left his own - much to his dismay. Both of them turned to see Kirishima with a harsh blush on his cheeks.
It was silent for a moment - a couple things kicked into Todoroki's brain.

He just dry humped both Bakugou and Kirishima at Midoriya's house

He enjoyed it.

He got a boner.

And he's just kissed Bakugou.

A loud thump brought him back to the present. Bakugou was caging him against the door.
"If you're not okay with this- not okay with us... then tell us now - because I'm not gonna hold back." Bakugou growled, crimson eyes glaring into his own, the muscles of Bakugou's shoulders tensing harshly.
"I'm okay with this - with you guys..." Todoroki slurred. He could barely think straight right now - but he wanted this - he didn't entirely understand what 'this' was - but he really wanted this. Bakugou dropped his arms but kept his intense expression.

Suddenly his jaw was being grabbed by a certain red head - capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Kirishima's other hand trailed down his side, fingers slipping through his belt loop and pulling his hips closer. The red head began to move backwards, while pulling him along, both engrossed in the kiss. He felt a tug at the back of his T-shirt - Bakugou was pulling it off him - Kirishima pulling his own off while he was distracted. The back of Kirishima's legs knocked against the arm of the sofa. In seconds they were all lying down, Todoroki squished between the two of them. Hands came to his waist, balancing him so he wouldn't slip off the sofa. There was a lot of fumbling and half falling but eventually he ended up on his hands and knees above a flushed Kirishima who was quickly unbuttoning both of their jeans whilst Bakugou knelt just behind him marking his back with his mouth and kneading the back of his thighs.
"Ah..." Todoroki tried his best to not embarrass himself with dirty sounds but Kirishima was now palming Shouto Jr through his boxers and his brain wasn't functioning. He bent his elbows and lowered his head into the crook of Kirishima's neck, hoping to muffle the noises there.
Almost immediately his hair was being tugged back exposing his neck to Kirishima who decided to lick a stripe up to his jaw - he couldn't help but let out a quiet moan at the feeling.
"That's what I wanna hear." Bakugou drawled behind him, tugging his hair slightly more so his neck stretched back almost painfully.

Todoroki turned in his grip to look back at him through his scarred eye. Bakugou's deep, red eyes hooded, glazed and a blush ran all the way from his cheeks to his chest. He was touching himself, one hand shoved down his boxers. Todoroki couldn't keep his eyes off him.
"Like what you see, Halfy?" Bakugou smirked in reply. Todoroki couldn't even defend him self before a strong shot of pleasure made his eyebrows furrow, mouth dropping open in a pathetic gasp. He snapped his head back to Kirishima who was grinning playfully, holding both of their bare erections in his hand.
"Don't forget about me now..."

...

Todoroki felt hot.
Unbearably hot.
Bakugou was thrusting his own hardness through Todoroki's closed and now somehow bare thighs, gripping onto his hips for force. He was pretty sure he was going to get bruises the shape of handprints after. Kirishima was still attacking the both of them from below. Watching the way the red heads chest heaved up and down as he open mouthed panted was a sight Todoroki wished he could video. His own legs started twitching uncontrollably, an intense feeling coiling in his stomach.
"He's close..." Kirishima slurred over Todoroki's shoulder to Bakugou, the both of them moaning lightly.
"Fuck, s-same here..." Bakugou stuttered, starting to become overwhelmed by pleasure.
Todoroki's vision went white.
Then black.