The First Argument

The three of them bickered a lot, but it was rare for them to properly argue. Todoroki could count the times on one hand.

The first time was probably Bakugou's and Kirishima's worst fight yet.

Todoroki doesn't really know what happened out there exactly, neither of them told him and he's never asked. He felt it was a moment the two would rather forget.

...

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU THERE YOU DUMB SHIT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!"
Bakugou was currently screaming at Kirishima who'd barely signed the papers for his release from hospital. It was a scare – the doctors said he was lucky – a couple centimetres deeper and he would've had to go into emergency surgery. Bakugou has been pacing in the waiting room stewing for about 3 hours whilst Todoroki raided the vending machines.

"Bakugou please. Not now. Let's just talk when we get home." Kirishima had chosen not to stay the night at the hospital – he looked exhausted – his voice cracking with every word.

"NO WE'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS NOW. DO THINK IM FUCKING WEAK I CA-"
Todoroki didn't know what to do. Kirishima was staring at the floor, fists clenched as Bakugou spat curses in his face.
He should get Bakugou to calm down right?

"-N TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SHITTY HAIR" No chance of that happening.

"Bakugou I wasn't just gonna stand there and let-"
There were tears in his eyes.
Todoroki felt like he missed an important episode. He could only awkwardly stand aside, hoping too many other people weren't watching. It's not like he wasn't close with the other two - yet he felt there was a big difference in their relationships.
Some things just weren't any of his business.

"I COULD HAVE TAKEN IT. I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF AND YOU DIDN'T LIS-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAKUGOU. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Todoroki had never heard Kirishima shout like that - tears streaming down his face he turned on his heel and walked out of the entrance door. Bakugou stood there frozen in a state of shock.
This is probably the part where he should step in.

"Bakugou-"

"Shut the fuck up, scarface" Bakugou shouldered past him, nearly knocking him off his feet.

Well done Todoroki...

...

Todoroki decided to visit Kirishima first.

It had been a few hours since they'd gotten back to the apartment and he'd finally worked up the courage to attempt some kind of cheering up.
He was the worst at both giving and receiving any kind of empathy (thanks dad), hence was terribly awkward at these kind of conversations.

He decided to order Kirishima's favourite pizza, the multi-meat supreme. The red head hadn't left his room since the fight – probably avoiding Bakugou who had also been holed up his room. He can't of eaten much.
Taking a deep breath, Todoroki knocked.

"Is that you Todoroki?"
Kirishima sounded tired...
"Yes it is me. Can I come in? I have... pizza?" Todoroki mumbled, awkwardly.
"P-pizza? You can come in..."

Once he entered, it was pretty obvious Kirishima had been crying his eyes out, there was a large pile of tissues surrounding the "Shouto merch" bin (He didn't even know he sold merch with his face on a bin until Bakugou bought it as a joke saying he was "trash"). His eyes were puffy too – it probably wasn't the right moment but Todoroki couldn't help but think he looked weirdly cute.