Desperate

When the prefrontal cortex isn't given the right environment to develop self control, a violent temper can result. Everyone is born to handle temporary stress, temporary rises in cortisol, yet not consistently for months, years or decades. Without good role models and coping mechanisms, the person can become a victim of their own inner storms, in constant "Hulk smash" mode.
Or rather, "smash Deku" mode.

...

"So, there's 3 more cases. Previously quirkless people, suddenly becoming... not so quirkless. At least - that's what it seems." Deku paused a moment, reading the room. For a second, their eyes locked. Bakugou's scowl deepened, glare not leaving the others form even as the green eyes snapped away.
"The-These people are all from different backgrounds and all the - and all of the quirks differ. So - er - it's difficult to link each case."

The grip around his pen tightened - the plastic creaking. He followed Deku with his eyes like a predator, shoulders rising - like he was going to pounce any minute. This was the man that had the audacity to kiss his own boyfriend. The man that got Todoroki to break out of his shell first, the man who got Todoroki to use his flames first, the man who-

Todoroki cleared his throat next to him.

Huffing, Bakugou slumped back in his chair, allowing himself only a quick glance at the other.
Heterochromatic eyes glared at him through strands of red and white hair.
A warning.

Bakugou swiped his tongue against the inside of his cheek - attempting to relax the tension in his jaw.
Todoroki's eyes flicked away, focusing back on Deku. His expression looked stern, cold - brows just slightly furrowed.

"How do we know they weren't incorrectly registered originally?"

His deep voice was magnetic, giving him the air of solid confidence. It had that sort of timbre that anchored you in place. Frozen.

"Honestly, that's still a possibility. However, there's evidence against it. If everyone can look at the second hand out I gave..."

Even for his icy exterior, Bakugou knows just how soft and smooth his skin is. He's seen how the porcelain white of his high cheekbones can be tainted with red. That intimidating expression can drop with a simple grasp of his thigh.

Bakugou ran a hand through the mess of his hair, shaking away the images.
He chose instead to stare down at the documents in front of him. They'd been added to Deku's team a few days ago - largely because they'd come into contact with a couple of the cases. It killed him that Deku had barely gotten back from America and he was already leading a case this big. It certainly did nothing to quell the bonfire in his chest.
And on top of all that,  to forcefully touch Todoroki? He doesn't give a fuck if it was a quirk - the thought made him feel like he was about to choke up ashes.

...

The stall door slammed behind him.
He wouldn't have lasted another second in that hell hole.
Breathe.
Deku touched him. Kissed him.
1, 2, 3-
Of all people, Deku.
4, 5, 6, 7-
"Fucks sake!" Bakugou hissed, kicking at the wall opposite him.

He was on edge.
Anger.
Jealousy.
Guilt.
Todoroki just forgave Deku like it was nothing.
Todoroki just forgave them like it was nothing.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.
He sighed, rubbing at his face.

————————————————————