Chapter Six

The next morning things in the house were tense. I still wasn't talking to Mom and Papa and Dad didn't seem to know what to say to me. So at the moment all I had was Hunter to talk to. When we arrived at the school I stopped dead in my tracks seeing the distinct silver hair belonging to Bethany Mayborn, she must've sensed me because she turned around and a large smile rised to her face and she came towards Hunter and I.

"Reagan, who is that girl?" Hunter whispers curiously.

"It's a long story; I'll have to explain to it to you later. Now if you'll excuse me," I say walking to Bethany grabbing her wrist and pulling her along.

"You don't need to be so rough, I told you that you'd be seeing a lot more of me." she state laughing softly as I stop at my locker.

"When you said that I was kind of was just hoping you'd be that creepy figure that only I could see and anytime I tried to tell anyone of your existence you'd disappear and then everyone would think I'm crazy." I state letting out a sigh, opening my locker.

"Well that's not any fun, now that you and I are in school together we can spend lots of time together." she states grabbing my hand and leaning towards me resting her head on my shoulder.

"What the...get off me." I snap attempting to pull away.

"Won't you be a sweet sissy and help me out, I've never been in such a large school." she whispers, but looking at her face I know she's just faking it by the....I don't know a word to describe the creepy smile on her face and her eyes are glowing.

"Reagan," looking up I see Levi and Blaine coming towards me.

"Bethany get off of me," I state quietly, looking down at her.

"Calm down big sis, you let your anger get to you and your eyes will change." she whispers pulling away but keeping a grip on my hand. I let out a sigh turning my head to Blaine and Levi, while Levi is smiling at me Blaine is looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"So much happened yesterday, that we weren't able to hang out and then I went to work and you never showed. Is everything alright Reagan?" Levi questions, even though he's talking to me his eyes are staring at Bethany suspiciously since she has her back to them and her head is resting on my shoulder.

"I attacked Angela, so our parents sent her to go stay with our grandparents for a couple days." I state shrugging which causes Bethany to let out an eerie laugh.

"That bitch deserved worst than what she got." she whispers in my ear, lifting my hand up I hit her on the side of her head.

"Shut your mouth," I whisper in her head which causes her to laugh slightly her chin resting on my shoulder. Looking back at Levi and Blaine they're both watching me with a curious expression.

"Ignore her and anything and everything that comes out of her mouth, she's delusional." I state calmly patting Bethany's head,

"The bitch is still walking, like I said worst could've been done to her." she whispers, letting out a sigh I look over my shoulder to see Angela walking down the hall when she notice me and probably Bethany looking at her, she goes pale.

'Good, I want that bitch to be afraid.'

"You and I both." letting out a groan I slap Bethany on the back of her head again causing her to let out a whimper. Angela walks past the four of us quickly with her head down low,

"If she didn't have alpha blood running through her veins evidence of what happened last night would still be evident. Last night a line had been crossed, I restrained myself as best as I could. I warned my parents, that if she provokes me in any way I will not show her any mercy. I could've done a lot worst," I state staring off in the direction Angela went.