Chapter 14

When I woke up the next morning Axel was gone, and thankfully its the weekend so I can adjust to walking around the house for the school week. Axel left my cane next to my bed so its been helpful but I was struggling moving around my room. I was looking for the door leading out of my room, I was running my hand along the wall, eventually making contact with a warm body. I pat the person's chest a couple of times and came to conclusion that the person is male.

"Is this...Hunter?" I ask curiously.

"Dad wasn't kidding when he said you were blind. All you need is some large glasses and some large glasses and the picture of the stereotypical blind person." he explains letting out a soft laugh.

"Maybe I should have a seeing eye dog." I mumble patting his chest.

"You're in a house full of werewolves, that's offensive." he states grabbing my hand and placing it on his arm.

"Fine then, from now on you're my eyes. You're going to help me walk arounf and not run into things." I state smiling as we walk out of my room.

"What if I don't want to?" he questions slowly.

"Then you don't love me like a younger brother should love his disabled older sister." I say removing my hand from his arm.

"You know I'll help you, stop being a drama queen." he says laughing linking our arms together.

We make it downstairs without incident and he helps me into the kitchen. I let go of his arm and begin making my way around the kitchen.

"Am I near the fridge?" I question continuing to use one hand to feel for things and the other hand to guide my walking stick.

"Walk a couple steps and its on your left." he states casually. Finally feeling the fridge I move my hand around until I grip the handle.

"That's the freezer." Hunter calls out casually. I let out a sigh move my hand feel the second handle and pull open. Reaching in and hopefully go for the orange juice.

"You plan on mixing that vodka with your orange juice. I don't think Dad would allow that?" he states laughing.

"Losing something like eyesight, something that I've taken advantage of is hard. Something like preparing breakfast isn't easy anymore." I whisper removing my hand from the fridge letting it fall to my side.

"Close the fridge child, keeping it open like that will raise the electricity bill." Dad demands placing his hand on my head.

"Hunter make me breakfast. I want to toast, a cheesy omelet, and some orange juice." I request letting out a sigh as I close the fridge.

"I'm your eyes not your servant." he grumbles sounding extremely annoyed.

"As her eyes you have to do the things she'd normally do if she could still see. Its your job to help her out in any way you can." Dad explains then patting my head once or twice before walking off.

"Fine, be lucky your my favorite sister." he states grabbing her shoulders and leading me to a seat at the counter.

"You're right that people take advantage od the things they have. If I could trade places with you Reagan I would. I eant you to know that just because you're blind doesn't change anything, you're still my daughter." Dad states his presences returning as he takes a seat besides me.

"Where's Mom and Papa? With everything that's been happening it seems everytime we talk we get into a disagreement." I say softly missing the closeness I once shared with my parents.

"Your mother is asleep, and I have no clue where Dalton is. I haven't seen him since yesterday when he too the younger ones to your granparents to stay with them for a while." Dad explains slowly.

"Recently Papa hasn't been himself. He's been acting differently, more distant." Hunter explains softly.

"Anytime MOm and I talk we argue. OUr relationship only seems to be going down hill. I feel that our relationship is almost no existent." I say letting out a sigh tabbing my fingers on the table.

"That's just the kinf of relationship Mothers and daughters have, they contradict everything the other says." Dad explains laughing sheepishly.

"No, most mothers and daughter forgive and forget. MOm will always hold a grudge." I explain shaking my head.

"You can't think that way Reagan, MOm cares about you and loves you deeply. Everyone has their ups and down." Hunter states becoming extremly defensive letting out an annoyed sigh. I grip my walking stick tightly and slowly rise from my seat.

"I dont even know why i bother with you people. everything i do or say makes me the bad guy. i dont even know why im still living here." i state calmly while maintaing to control my anger.

"Stop being so damn ungratefyl, the world doesnt revolve arounf you." Hunter snaps throwing whatever he has in his hands hown which makes a lound crash sound. i let out a frustrated screech, and then i begin to sense my cat surface. then, all i hear is the sound of glass shattering. i can feel the pieces as they fly past me but i dont even flinch.

"Reagan, what did you do?" Dad questions.

"How the hell am i supposed to know?" i mumblr coldly.

"its called dentinition, anything fragile will shatter and depending on the person's rage level depens what will break. all of the glass windows broke due to ger ander. it isnt hard to fix, as you can see." hearing Uncle Maddox's voice I only have one question.

"How the hell did you get in?" I question turning in the direction of his voice.

"Does it matter? The amound of power you were emitting was extreme, I just happened to be in the area though." he states calmly.

"In the area my ass." I grumble only to feel a whack to the back of my head.

"If you dont mind id ike to borrow my niece." Maddox places his hands on my shoulder, then everything feel light...as if Im floating.

"They were taking to long to answer, we're at my home now. A little something called transmutation, its a simple task to master. It wont be long before you'll be teaching yourself." he states calmly.

"Whats the reason you came to get me?" I question slwoly.

"You're powerful Reagan, thats been established greatly and at the moment youre extremly vulnerable. Right now im the only person who can teach you the basics, so thats what im going to do." he states calmly.

"Can we start by fixing my eyes?" I question following the sound of his voice and steps to try and get an i dea of how large of a room we're in.

"No, the last thing I want you to do is depend on your powers. you are going to learn to live blind for a coupld of weeks. besides i wont be the one to fix your eyes, you will.

I let out a deep sigh and shake my head

'This is going to be a long and bumpy ride' I thought to myself.