0.4

My face bewildered a look that couldn't hide its amazement. I opened my eyes to the end and turned them into the man buried in the paperwork in his hand.

"I don't get it."

He got a little thingested and turned to me. A second of astonishment passed through his gaze, but he immediately recovered. He cleaned his throat and put his hands together on the wooden table.

"Didn't you go?"

So that's why he was so queered. He wasn't wrong, though. I've been trying to digest the positive response I've had for almost 15 minutes.

I tried to correct my surprised expression and put on a professional expression. It's like laughing from a coffee-eyed guy. As my greens burned at the will of seeing this moment, I turned my eyes to the coffee-eyed man. As soon as he saw my gaze, he pressed his lips together and blocked his smile.

Even this smile, which I saw in seconds, was enough to play with the rhythm of my heart.

I cropped my eyes a few times and hoped the adoring expression in my gaze would go away.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gone."

I took the zipper of the bag into my left hand and started turning it in the palm of my hand.

"I couldn't believe I got the job."

The edge of her lip curled up slightly.

"You can believe it."

"W-well."

Oh, come on.

"Do you plan to stay here until tomorrow? I'm sorry, but we can't pay our employees additional overtime before they start work."

I'm humiliated.

As my cheeks began to warm up, I snifered a thank you and quickly stood up. I put my bag on my shoulder and quickly left the office room. I came to the door of the elevator, which was in harmony with the gray background, and pressed the button. As the elevator came to the floor where I was accompanied by a few clicks, I pressed the palm of my palm hard against my face. I've never been so careless.

And what had changed now?

I withered and pressed my thumbs and middle fingers against my peds. As the heavy doors of the elevator opened side by side, I directed my steps to the gray cabinet. I went in and walked my greens through the white keys. I found the ground floor and printed it. I put my bag back on my shoulder, which was about to fall. I closed my eyes and put my back on the mirrored floor. The elevator moved and started moving downwards. I breathed deeply and slowly opened my eyelids.

"It's been a tough day, I guess."

My eyes, which I slowly opened with the sound I heard, doubled their speed and opened to the end. My breaths came out of my control as my heart hosted a slight squeeze. I opened my rotten cherry lips and turned my greens into the coffee soil they needed.

"A little bit."

I mumbled and looked at the coffee irises as if to see inside. The man with the coffee eyes moved slightly in place and missed his eyes. He squeezed his pink lips between his teeth like he wanted to torture them.

"Don't do this."

I took my eyes off the pink lips and turned them to coffee eyes. I raised one eyebrow and asked the question that crossed my mind, reflecting my curiosity in my voice.

"What?"

"Don't get into this. Get another job."

I frowned and separated my body from the mirrored part.

"Why?"

He snored and brought back the coffee he'd missed with my greens.

"This is too dangerous."

While I didn't relax my eyebrows for a second, I got one step closer to the body that was shorter than me.

"I don't get it."

"Do you know what you're going to do?"

I showed people with my hand visible from the mirrored part.

"I'll do what they do."

A bitter smile shook his head negatively as he settled on his lips.

"You know, when I first came in, I was thinking like you, and then I realized that there were clean sides to it as well as dirty sides."

He turned his finger to working people.

"They're on the clean side of this."

He pressed his finger against my chest and pushed it back slightly.

"You'll be on the dirty side."

He put his hand on my right arm and shook it slightly.

"Save yourself when you can."

He stopped shaking my arm and pulled his fingers.

"Or it'll be too late for everything."

As the gray door of the elevator slowly opened, he looked me in the eye for the last time and changed the look on his face. As if nothing had happened, he walked out the door and began to move ahead on the gray floor of the company. I took quick steps towards the exit and threw myself on the white floor. I put my back against the glass wall and put my head between my hands.

What was I involved in?

To the devil's game...