1.8

As the disturbing light of the sun rushed to my eyelids, I opened the flesh cover over my eyes and opened my greens to the white-covered room. I raised my idle hand and made a fist, and I took it to my eyelids and rubbed it. I opened my fist hand and put it on the hand on my stomach.

The hand on my stomach?

I frowned and turned my gaze into a body lying on my chest.

Aras was asleep in all his beauty.

I smiled and took my hand off your shoulder to your hair. I started walking my hand in black tufts with slow movements so he wouldn't wake up. I put my face closer to your hair and put my nose between the black tufts. I breathed deeply and breathed the smell of the sea. I pulled my face out of her hair and put my head on the lying. As I walked my greens through Aras' body, I paused with the marks on his neck. As yesterday's images began to flow into one mind, my cheeks began to warm up even though I was naked. As a spontaneous smile spread across my face, the familiar melody filled the inside of the room. I snored and reached for the phone on the bus. I found the phone with my hand and put it in front of me.

'My mother'

I pressed the green button and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Where's the Bulut?"

I frowned on the angry sound I heard. I muted the phone and answered with a soft tone.

"I'm at my friend's house."

"What kind of friend is this?"

My heart contracted with the anxiety I felt.

Could she have?

But it was so new, there's no way he could have knew.

There is...

"He's my friend, Mom."

"Come home quickly."

"But mom-"

"I don't want any objections."

I sighed with the voice from the phone.

What happened all of a sudden?

I took my hand out of Aras' hair and took his body off my chest. I gently put his body to bed and put a little buse on his lips. I got up from bed and picked up my clothes on the floor.

I already took a shower before I went to bed yesterday.

I put on my bottom and put my shirt on. I opened the drawers and found a piece of paper and a pen. I picked up the pen and wrote a little note for Aras.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I had to leave because my mom called urgently, but I'll be back as soon as it's over.

I love you.

Bulut~'

I put the note on the night police and put the ring on my finger so it wouldn't fly.

I was going to come back here anyway.

Then I could have my ring back.

I left the pen in the night and headed for bed. I broke my only knee and put it on the bed. I pushed my body forward and came to Aras. I left a kiss on his cheek and lip the hair and quickly retreated. Otherwise, I wouldn't be content with that. I took my phone and wallet and headed for the closet. I took my coat out of the closet. I ran down the stairs and headed for the outside door. I opened the door and went outside. I locked the door with the key Aras gave me and put the key in my coat pocket. I started to sink to the white background.

I was holding my steps as fast as I could because I wanted to get back to Aras as soon as possible.

I didn't know I couldn't go back to him after this conversation...