1.7

I bent down and ripped a piece of the white cover off. I rolled the cold snow in my hand and made it into a ball. I locked the snowball between my two hand and turned my steps towards the two-story house. I took the fresh air deeply into me and smiled.

That felt so good.

Being intertwined with nature was a separate peace of mind.

I came up to the wooden door of the house and hit him with my elbow a couple of times.

I pulled my elbow out the door and waited for it to open.

Ara opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"I wish you'd taken a key."

I shrugged and smiled. I went in and closed the door with my foot. I took my cold- fried hands out and showed them the slightly molten snowball inside. Aras frowned and took his gaze off the snowball and turned it to my greens.

"Why did you bring it?"

I smiled with childish excitement.

"I want to keep it."

Aras wet his pink lips with his tongue and puckered slightly.

"It melts."

I looked at his childish expression and smiled.

He was keeping up with me.

"Well, I still want to keep it."

Aras sighed and headed for the kitchen.

I smiled and followed behind him. I hugged my fingers tightly in a snowball and stood a few steps behind Aras. Aras took the jar off the table and turned around. He took a few steps forward with his gaze in the jar, but before he could go any further, his head hit me on the chest. I took the snowball in one hand and put my idle hand around his waist so he wouldn't fall behind. Aras looked up and locked his bewildered coffee in my greens.

"Were you here?"

It was reflected in the sound of bewilderment in his eyes.

"When you didn't say anything, I came after you."

As the bewilderment in his eyes slowly passed, he moved slightly. I approved your request and pulled my arm around your waist. Aras took a few steps back and opened the lid of the jar in his hand and extended it to me.

"I'm sure it'll melt, but if you want to keep it, then you can put it in this jar."

I smiled and left the snowball between my hand in the jar as the little flowers bloomed in my heart.

Aras closed the lid of the jar and gave it to me.

"The corn is ready, so change now. Then we'll watch a movie."

I confirmed it with my head and headed upstairs. I went into the guest room and closed the door behind me. I left the jar on the desk and headed for the wardrobe. I took off a black T-shirt and a black tracksuit under it. I left it on the bed and took my pants off. I put the sweatpants on and took off the jumper. I picked up the black shirt and put it on. I didn't have to wear a jacket because it was too hot in there.

I took the dirty clothes and left the room. I headed for the bathroom and threw the dirt in the basket. I washed and dried my hands nicely. I came out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. Aras put the cookies on the glass table, picked out movies on the couch.