1.2

I opened my eyes with the familiar melody that filled my ears. With the weight I felt on my chest, I wrinkled my face and turned my eyes down. When I saw Aras curled up like a cat on my chest, my expression instantly changed and a stupid grin settled on my face. I put my hand in black tufts and ran my fingers slightly through soft wires.

I walked my eyes through the room with the unbearable melody that occupied my ears again.

I didn't get much of a chance to inspect the room because I was sleepy and my gaze focused only on Aras.

A small fireplace, a white-toned seat in front of it, several puffs placed in front of the seat, a television placed on top of the fireplace, a glass table positioned in the center of the room and a white carpet laid out under the table.

The room was well furnished with everything.

I think Aras was fun.

With the repe reseing melody, Aras moved and hoarse in my chest but mumbled in a voice I could hear.

"Look at him."

I giggled at his grunt and leaned over the phone at the edge of the seat. I put the phone between my fingers and went back to my old place. Aras moved slightly, but he resumed his sleep.

I turned my eyes to the phone screen.

'My mother'

I smiled lightly and touched the green button.

"Hello, son."

I was angry with myself for worrying her so much when my mother's worried voice reached my ears.

"Hello, mom."

"Are you all right, son?"

"I'm fine, I just fell asleep."

There was a deep breath on the other end of the phone. I giggled at him and cleaned my throat.

"Where are you?"

I swallowed it hard.

What was I going to say?

What was it to me, Aras?

My boss, my colleague, the man who broke the rhythm of my heart...

"I'm at my friend's house."

Friend.

Yes, friend.

It was more accurate for me to introduce him like this right now.

Right now...

"Okay, son, but don't keep me in the wonder all the time."

I smiled and nodded positively. Then it occurred to me that he wouldn't see it, so I pressed my palm against my back and answered right away.

"Okay, mom, I'll see you later."

"I'll see you later, son, take care."

"You have it."

I took the phone out of my ear and clicked the red button. I put the phone with me and put my hand back in Aras' hair. He instantly moved and opened his eyelids, and the coffee brought his eyes together with my greens.

After his blank gaze wandered around my face for a few seconds, his coffee eyes opened huge in amazement. He quickly pulled himself back and cleared his throat. My body, which burned in flames until a few seconds ago, is now doomed to cold as if buried in the ice.

I covered my eyelids to hide the disappointment that went through my eyes on my greens.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep."

I got a something smile on my lips.

"It's okay."

Problem...

"I hope you didn't misunderstood me."

"No," he said.

I understood...

"Good, then. Are you staying for breakfast?"

"Yes."

"If you want to go, the bathroom is upstairs, second door on the left."

"Thank you."

"It doesn't matter."

As the footsteps went further and further away, I opened my full eyes.

Shit!

How could I have thought of it in a different way?

But for him, it was just a mistake.

I wiped my wandering eyes with the back of my hand and stood up.

If it was a mistake for him, it should have been for me.

The best mistake I've ever made...