0.5

I threw my bag over the bed and took my green shirt off in one fella. I opened my wardrobe and took off a white T-shirt and a gray jacket with my sweatpants.

Even though it was winter, I was still wearing a T-shirt.

That's why I got a carload of scolding from my mom.

I smiled lightly and put the white shirt on. I untied the belt on my pants and unbutted it. I took the zipper down and took my pants off. I put my sweatpants over my legs and pulled them up. I took the jacket I left on the bed and put it on. I took off my special shoes that I was wearing in the house and put them on my feet quickly. I tied my laces and left my room. I went down the wooden stairs to the empty kitchen.

My mom was out of town because she had a job.

I opened one of the cupboards and took the hot chocolate powder. I took the thermos and poured the hot water out of it into the glass. I emptied the powder into a glass full of hot water and picked it up. I took my steps to the living room and left my body in the soft seat. I turned my greens into the street where white ruled and let thoughts invade my mind. I took the glass full of hot chocolate to my lips and took a big sip. I closed my eyes with the good taste I felt as the hot liquid went down my throat. I opened my eyes, which I closed with a pair of coffee eyes that revived in my dark world. I quickly waved my head aside and hoped that thoughts would fly out of my mind. I took another sip of the hot liquid and reached for the remote near the seat.

I could watch a movie.

I turned on the TV and started going around the channels. When I couldn't find anything for my head, I pressed a few buttons and went to the private movie channel.

When I finally found a horror movie, I smiled and left the remote back. I took another sip of hot chocolate and locked it between my fingers.

Even if the film sows the seeds of fear in me, at least my mind was free of coffee and eyes.

Or so I thought...