0.9

I looked where we came from and frowned.

We were in one of the all-out allies, but this place was more deserly than it should have been.

"Are you scared?"

With the breath I felt on my back, I got ahead and took it one step further. I turned around and turned my greens surrounded by clouds of fear into frozen-looking coffees.

"N-no."

Shit!

My fear was reflected in my voice.

The coffee-eyed man smiled soullessly and began to zip down the jacket on him. As my eyes opened to the end, I took my hands to my eyes and pressed my palms.

"W-what are you doing?"

A brief laugh echoed in the empty street. Then the warmth of the hands that touched my cold hands covered my whole body.

In contrast to the freezing weather, my whole body started burning like it was jumping into the fire.

Hands that were smaller than my hands grabbed my fingers and took them away from my eyes. I opened my eyelids and left my forests in the land where they needed them.

Coffee eyes separated from my greens and went down softly. I lowered my greens by making them up for coffee. I frowned as much as I could with the black package I saw.

"Do you know what it is?"

I turned my eyes back to the coffees with the sound I heard. I raised my hand and touched the black package.

It didn't look like anything I knew.

I took a deep breath and nodded negatively.

Same soulless smile again.

He put his hand in his pocket and took out a small pocket knife. When I was about to take a step back, he grabbed me by the arm and blocked it. I first turned my fearful greens into expressionless coffees. As these expressionless looks I saw stuck in my heart like an arrow, I decided I couldn't look annien, so I turned my eyes to a black package.

The coffee-eyed man ripped the veneer of the black package with his pocket knife and made the white powder inside meet the same colored floor.

And what was this substance?

Flour, sugar, salt...

"Drugs."

"Huh?"

He turned his eyes to my eyes and brought his face closer to my face. Even if I swallowed it, I didn't miss my eyes.

"The substance in the package is drugs. That's what you're going to courier for."

"I-I-I can't."

"You're going to do it because you signed that contract even though I told you to give up."

"I-I can't."

"You're going to do it."

"I can't do this evil to anyone."

"You have to."

"That's not who I am."

"You are."

"I-I-"

"Welcome to the dark side."

As the devil's voice echoed through my ears, I moments imagined those dull gaze wandering through my eyes.

No, no,

I put my head between my hands and shook it quickly.

"No, no, no, no."

You know, there are some things where no matter how much you disbelieve, you can't take them back.

I was in one of those moments.

No matter how much I denied it, I could not change the truth...