2.1

Aras Karmaz

I opened my eyelids and left my coffee in the sun's eye-burning light. I waited motionless in the bed for a few minutes for the layer of fog spread over my mind to dissipe. As soon as my mind came to light, I turned my coffee into the space next to me. As yesterday's memories echoed one by one in my empty mind, my eyes opened wide open.

We...

As my whole body was under the influence of fever starting from my heart, I turned face down and pressed my head against the soft sedie.

I was acting like it was the first time I'd had an affair.

Although I was always the active party in relationships, but I settled for the pacif for The Bulut.

Oh, my Bulut, what are you making me do?

I frowned on the truth that came to mind.

Where was the Bulut?

I lifted my head off the pillow I buried like an ostrich and turned on my back again.

I crumpled my face with the sharp pain I felt in my hip and lower back.

I'd forgotten all about it.

I was going to need painkillers.

I passed up the painkillers for now and got them in bed. I rubbed one of my hands on my back. I put my other hand on the night police and picked up my phone. Instead of a password, I wrote down Bulut's date of birth and unlocked it. Just as I was entering the guide, the familiar melody echoed throughout the room. I opened it directly without paying attention to the name. I took the phone to my ear and put my other hand to the bed.

"Hello."

I sounded too sleepy.

"Hello, Aras."

I quickly tried to get out of bed with the familiar voice I heard, but it prevented me from slipping and clinging to the floor hard.

As a painful ignition escaped from my mouth, I pulled my cheek, which was almost integrated with the floor, from the wooden parings. I gently rubbed my a s pitiing hip and righted it. I sat on the parings and hoped the pain would go away.

"Aras, are you all right?"

As soon as the pain went away, I stood up and sat on the bed again.

"It's okay, I'm fine."

"What was that noise?"

I put my back together with the soft floor of the bed.

"I fell out of bed."

"Take care of yourself."

An unstoppable grin settled in my face.

"Okey and where are you?"

The sound of sighing filled my ears.

"My mother called."

"I hope it's nothing."

I knew his mother.

She was a very good woman.

I didn't want anything to happen to him.

"I don't know, but he didn't sound bad."

I let go of my breath with the comfort.

"Well, when will you be back?"

I wanted him to come in as soon as possible and put my head around his neck and breathe his scent into me.