SEEKER

"Y/n are you in there?" Draco asked knocking on your dormitory door.

You woke in shock of his hearing his voice. You scrambled out of bed, throwing your dressing gown on and ran over to the door opening it a crack.

Draco stood dressed in winter wear with a house scarf neatly placed around his icy pale skin. You looked down at Draco's hands, he was holding a house beanie and scarf wrapped in a green ribbon with your name on a tag.

"We had a snow storm overnight but you missed breakfast so your package was left in the great hall." Draco said timidly. Your robe slipped off your shoulder slightly revealing the top of your black lace bra as you opened the door more, Draco noticed and looked away politely.

"Are you okay? It wasn't like you to miss breakfast." he continued, still looking away.

You nodded wondering why he wasn't giving you eye contact you but quickly realised and adjusted your gown, your cheeks became slightly flushed.

You took the beanie and scarf from his hands placing them on your bed but then started frantically looking around for your pocket watch.

You accidentally knocked over a pile of books on your beside, Draco walked in and picked them up for you.

"Do you have the time at all?" You asked.

"It's 10:30, Higgs said he was looking for you? He was heading down to the quidditch pitch ahead of the trials this afternoon" Draco said.

Snape must have managed to organise a session for me

Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Draco holding your pocket watch.

"Ashworth" Draco read while studying the intricate engravings covering the silver case of your pocket watch. The front was engraved with a crest of snakes intertwining two ash trees.

You took your pocket watch from him gently, there was bewildered look across his face.

"What?" You questioned.

"I feel like I have seen this crest before but where I have no idea. Where did you get it?" Draco asked.

"I was gifted it when I started in first year, mother told me she found it in a second-hand shop. It was to ensure I am on time but clearly that hasn't helped at all" You laughed, awkwardly.

Draco smiled with a nod and started heading out your dormitory.

"I better head off, I'll see you later on at the trials" He said, closing your door behind him as he left.

You stood for a few moments in shock of the most normal conversation you have ever had with Draco before then rushing to put on some clothes.

You then ran frantically out of the castle and down to the quidditch pitch.

Higgs heard the crunches of your footsteps in the snow along with your breathless panting as you approached the entrance to the quidditch pitch.

"Y/ln what happened?" He asked.

"I have been awaiting your arrival for some time. Professor Snape woke me sharp this morning asking me specially to give you training ahead of the trials later" Higgs continued, watching you recover.

"I'm sorry about keeping you waiting Terence, thank you for agreeing to do this. I am interested in becoming a seeker so I appreciate your time" You replied with a genuine tone.

Terence handed you a training broom.

"You have no time to change clothes, guess what you're wearing will have to do" Terence said then shuffling you through the thick quidditch tent curtains to the pitch.