LEGILIMENS

You slammed your dormitory door shut and leant against it catching your breath from running as fast as you could. Your mind was racing with concern of Snape's sudden departure just then.

You took a deep breath and lit a candle on your bedside table and sat comfortably on your bed.

You opened your charms book to try and distract yourself and finally complete your work but, your eyes kept wandering over to the Marauders Map on your desk.

Giving in to your temptation you picked up the Marauders Map and opened it again but was confused as to why it is blank if it states to be a map.

"Reveal yourself" You cast pointing your wand at the map.

A set of tiny footsteps trailed across The Marauders Map, you scrunched your eyebrows furthermore confused.

Words appeared slowly one after the other.

"Should an inquisitive witch or wizard want to access the realms of the Marauders Map one should say..." You started to read to yourself slowly.

"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good?" You read with a confused tone, your words made the Marauders Map promptly reveal a detailed map of Hogwarts.

You noticed words at the bottom of the map.

When you find what you're seeking, say mischief managed until the next time

Your eyes instantly began wandering around the map, you could see many footsteps moving around. You noticed Dumbledore in his office pacing back and forth slowly.

I can actually see everyone's real time movements...

Your eyes continued to glance around the map, Snape's quarters was empty and you couldn't find him anywhere else on the map making you sigh.

"Mischief managed" You cast at the Marauders Map, then watching the words and footsteps disappear back to a blank page.

As Snape instructed you to stay in your dormitory you spent the remainder of the day resting and catching up with your charms work.

Meanwhile, Snape had apparated to the Malfoy Manor. Snape entered the dining hall and promptly sat down at the long dark oak table next to Lucius Malfoy. The room was low lit, ornately decorated with a cool colour palette. A grand crystal chandelier hung from ceiling perfectly positioned in the room.

"Thank you for coming with such short notice" a raspy voice said from a far, that raspy voice coming from Lord Voldemort.

Bellatrix burst into the room all of a sudden, Draco following shortly behind.

"My Lord I sincerely apologise for our tardiness" Bellatrix said articulately quickly joining the table with Draco, pulling him harshly.

Draco sat opposite Snape, quickly glancing at him.

"It's not a problem at all" Voldemort nodded, looking at them both.

"As I was just saying, thank you all my trusted patrons for coming with such short notice. I bring you all here because I realise we must start acting faster than we are" Voldemort continued.

Voldemort looked at Draco.

Draco nodded at him then looking down at the table glumly.

"Don't worry my Lord, it will happen soon" Bellatrix said then looking at Snape and Draco.

"Oh well that's perfect then" Voldemort replied with a small smirk.

He stood from the dining chair and started to walk slowly down the length of the table, the room was silent.