TAKEN

ⓘ Torture

Bellatrix apparated you both into a room within the Malfoy manor, holding you tight by the collar of your jumper.

"My Lord" Bellatrix said, pushing you aggressively forward to Voldemort whom was sitting in the room alone stroking Nagini gently.

"Who is this Bellatrix?" Voldemort asked, looking at you curiously.

Bellatrix pulled your wand out from her pocket, staring at you as she passed it to Voldemort.

Your eyes widened instantly.

"Missing something were we?" Bellatrix chuckled.

Voldemort held your wand, analysing it slowly, his expression dropped when seeing the emeralds around the handle.

"The necklace my lord" Bellatrix said, watching him.

Voldemort darted his eyes to you.

"Surely it cannot be?" Voldemort said, in shock.

"A replica of her father isn't she" Bellatrix said while holding her hands to her face, gushing.

"Andrew... How did I not instantly recognise" Voldemort said, shaking his head a little in disbelief.

You gulped.

"My Lord, we now have the additional power we needed and what was ours rightfully back" Bellatrix smiled, nodding frantically at him.

You remained silent, looking at them both trying your best to control your fear and keep your breathing calm.

Voldemort started smiling to himself, he then pointed your wand to you and tried to cast it but wouldn't respond. He looked down at it confused and tried again but it didn't work.

Bellatrix snatched it from him and tried herself but it didn't cast for her either.

"Impossible, we are the masters of the wand" Bellatrix snapped, becoming frustrated.

Voldemort huffed, glancing around the room.

"The necklace was broken down so it must be useless now" Voldemort said, looking at Bellatrix.

"But my Lord the emeralds are all there on the wand... that cannot be right?" Bellatrix frowned, scanning her eyes over your wand.

Voldemort took your wand back from Bellatrix and counted the emeralds slowly then laughing to himself, his laugh sent your stomach into knots.

"There are two missing" Voldemort said, looking straight at you.

You fumbled your hands nervously.

You had only just learned the potential significance of your wand to begin with, your thoughts flurried with worry that two more stones existed.

"Well?" Voldemort asked, holding his hands against his chest waiting for your response.

Bellatrix found it impossible to be patient, she was seething with anger. She suddenly hurtled towards you grabbing you angrily, her hands clenched the material of your jumper pulling you close to her face.

"Where are the missing emeralds?" Bellatrix asked, shouting in your face.

"I don't know, I have no idea what you're talking about Bellatrix" You replied, catching your breath from shock.

"Where are your parents?" Bellatrix asked, screaming ear-piercingly loud.

You flinched, closing your eyes from her screaming.

"Answer me" Bellatrix demanded angrily, pushing you down onto the floor.

You fell onto your side, groaning in pain. You looked up at Bellatrix as she bent down to you.