HOLD ON

ⓘ NSFW

You both landed promptly within your home in London, into what used to be your bedroom. Only a slither of moonlight creeping through the cracks of the curtains was your source of light.

You held Snape close, putting his arm over your shoulder. Carefully, you walked him over to your bed and laid him down gently. Snape began to regain consciousness slowly from all of the movement but was still extremely weak.

You unbuttoned Snape's robes as quickly as possible, revealing his wounds. You looked down in panic at the amount of blood covering Snape, then glancing around the room trying to think of what you could use to temporarily stop further blood loss.

Immediately you pulled up the bottom of the bedsheets, tearing as much as you could, your hands shaking. You looked back at Snape, inching close to him.

"This might hurt but it will help" You nodded, then beginning to wrap the torn strips of bedsheet around Snape's chest, covering his wounds.

Snape opened his eyes slowly, groaning from the pain of you knotting up the material tightly. You frowned but continued, tying one last part.

"It's all done, no more hurting now" You smiled, becoming teary as you watched Snape close his eyes again.

You gently stroked Snape's cheek and kissed him softly but noticed his breathing become shallow then making you start panicking again.

"I am going to make you better" You said frantically, your voice trembled from your upset but Snape remained quiet.

You then rushed downstairs to the kitchen, beginning to search the cupboards for brewing equipment and ingredients.

You pulled out every vial of ingredients left over from your father's personal stores, mumbling to yourself.

"Where am I going to get dragon's liver?" You huffed but then noticed a vial of dragon's blood instead.

"I am sure I can brew something at least with just wormwood, bubotuber pus and dragon's blood as an alternative?" You questioned, glancing away while in deep thought.

"Was it four or six whole leaves of Wormwood?" You continued with a sigh, trying to remember the healing potion formula you had read in Snape's copy of advanced potions.

Nevertheless while you were trying to work out the correct way to brew you continued searching the cupboard, pulling out a small cauldron covered in dust. You blew away the dust, coughing from the particles spreading into the air.

You then quickly piled up the equipment and ingredients, running back upstairs to Snape.

Upon entering the room you placed the equipment down on the floor and rushed over to check on him. Your eyes scanned Snape's chest intensely to check his breathing, feeling relieved that it was still relatively steady.

You then knelt down on the floor and began to measure out the ingredients, placing them in the cauldron one by one estimating the quantities from knowledge.

Every few moments or so you would keep glancing back at Snape to check on him as you brewed.

"Give me two hours Severus.... that is all, just two hours" You said, becoming teary again with worry.

Snape didn't reply once again, his silence was unnerving to you.

You kept stirring the potion every so often, watching the clock while counting down the minutes.

After some time you sat back exhaling deeply, staring down at potion bubbling as it brewed.

"This is all my fault..." You began, sadly.