T or D time!!!

Porpoise majestically walks up the stage and grabs the microphone

Porpoise: WELCOME TO TRUTH OR DAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JW: *suddenly wakes up* waaaaat?

Umber: what the- where are we?

Porpoise: YOU ARE IN MY PERSONAL THEATER

Winter: Can you please stop screaming??

Moon: she has a personal theater?

Porpoise: *yeets mic onto winter's head*

Winter: HEY!!

Porpoise: Anyway, this is where I play truth and dare... all by myself. Thats why I brought all of you to play truth or dare with me!

Qibli: what is that? *points at a little hole in the ceiling*

Turtle: *shudders* Is that the little hole that we all die in?

Porpoise: YEP! *yeets turtle into the hole never to be seen again*

   *peaceful music starts* Sorry we are having technical difficulties because of  dragons that are now trying to throw eachother into a hole.

Porpoise: ahem, sorry for that little disruption. And no, that hole is where scavengers give T or D mail to us! 

Qibli: oh, I thought for sure that that was a black hole

Porpoise: nope! and to demostrate, the scavenger author sent a letter to us!

A letter suddenly falls on the ground

Porpoise: the letter reads- oop Never mind that letter *yeets letter into the trash*

Whole JW: *rushes to get the letter*

Kinkajou: *grabs the letter first* it says Kinkajou has to paint porpoise into a potato!

Kinkajou: YAYYYYYYYYY!!! I just got a new paint set and now I get to test it on porpoise heheheh

Porpoise: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

One hour later...

Porpoise: *looks like a rotten potato*

kinkajou: This is a masterpiece of a potato!!!

Clay: *Walks in* did anyone say POTATO?

Porpoise: uh oh

A/N This book will not have any moonbli in it if you were wondering. Too many ToD books have moonbli in it anyways. Will porpoise get eaten by clay? Will turtle finally return from the dark hole? Find out in the next chapter!