Chapter 7

Nova, Koko, Dakota, Awan, Songoa, Tobey, Rudi, and I all walk into Nosh's office. Now one thing about vice principal Nosh is that he is a werewolf just like us. The principal of Ridgeview High School, Dr. Jessica Smith, is not anything, so all the werewolves' problems all go to Mr. Nosh. He also helps with all the other supernatural creatures at this school. He is a part of the Sky Tail Pack, which is a peaceful pack that tries its best to help everybody that they can. Even though they are a peaceful pack, Nosh can be scary sometimes because he is a big man and his wolf is even bigger.

"Now you guys know I am a nice guy when it comes to a lot of things that happen but I am so disappointed at all of you for getting into a fight in the first place. I would understand if it was just some unranked member fighting over a girl to take to the prom, but no all the ranked members of two packs were fighting," he sighs and leans back in his chair, "I am just worried that when your alphas find out it is going to be an all-out war, and we don't want that to happen. We have been trying to make that not happen. Now Nova and Rudi tell me what happened" Nosh asked them. I am pretty sure that he only asked them because they are the future alphas.

"Now I don't know why but while I was trying to help Tala, then out of nowhere Nova just attacked me for no reason. I was just trying to break up the fight with Tala and Koko" Rudi says and Nosh turns to Nova to see what she has to say about it.

"Well, I didn't attack him for nothing he was touching all over-" Nova stops herself. I know she was going to say my name and she can't be exposing our relationship just yet to people, well the people who didn't already know in the room. "He was touching all over Koko and that was not okay to put his hands all over her. Koko was laying there getting beat up by Tala and then he was touching her, hell no. Of course, I had to defend my pack member" Nova said to cover up the fact she was doing it for me and not Koko. Even though I knew it was a lie that she was doing it for Koko, it still hurt. Just knowing that she was being protective over her and not me, made my wolf and I upset.

"Aww so you do care for me Nova," Koko says while giving Nova a longing look.

"You are a member of my pack and my best friend's sister. I was not going to let anything bad happen to you" Nova says with a serious voice. Nosh nods and looks over at Koko and me.

"So why were you guys fighting?" Nosh said with a stern voice.

"Well Tala came out of nowhere and started to fight me," Koko said. Which is right and wrong at the same time. She was getting on my nerves saying that my mate was her mate.

"That is not all the way true. Yes, I did attack her, but it was because she was egging me on about wearing Nova's clothes" I say in my defense and Nosh looks at what I am wearing.

"Why are you wearing her clothes?" Nosh asked, wondering why too.

"So this morning I was walking the halls minding my own business then Nova ran into me spilling her coffee all over me. She felt bad that she ruined my clothes and gave me her clothes out of her locker. There was nothing special about it. She just felt bad and wanted to make up for it" I said telling the story that we made it.

"Well, that was very nice of you Nova to give your clothes to an enemy pack member. I understand why you all were fighting and it was just a miscommunication between all of you. This is why we need to talk before you attack. Now I will need to tell your alphas and your parents that you were in a fight. I will explain it as that it was kids being kids with miscommunication and no one was hurt-"

"My face is all bruised up!" Koko interrupts Nosh. I hold back my laugh because I really did mess this girl's face up.

"Yes that may be, but I hope you all can set this aside though" Nosh looks at all of us and we nod our head.