Chapter 18

A/N: I am a senior in college so my updates will be a little slow, but I really enjoy writing this book. I will complete this book because it is getting good!

Songoa's POV

There is a lot going on right now and I don't know how to feel about it exactly. I am normally the fun, outgoing, and crazy one, but that's not me right now. I am scared of what is going to happen with the packs and my friends. Things aren't good in the pack right now because today we found out that Nova and Rudi have gone missing. They weren't answering their phones so we sent out a search party, and all that they found was their cars and phones in the middle of a field. Both packs have sent out a search party to go and find them but with no luck. Alpha Takoda is storming around the packhouse saying that they have crossed the line and we are going to go to war. Everyone has been trying to calm him down today, but nothing has worked. Not even luna Penelope could calm him down, which is weird because your mate should calm you down no matter what. Now I am in the living room of the packhouse where I was just chilling until the ranked wolves of my pack which are Luna Penelope, Beta Jackel which is Awan's dad, and Gamma Luka which is my dad came and sat down. I think they are waiting for something, but they didn't tell me anything.

"Jackel, where is your son?" Luna Penelope asked out of nowhere.

"I sent him on an overnight recon mission to scout out the borders; he will be back tomorrow" Beta Jackel responds. The tension in this room could be cut with a knife with it being so thick. I don't know what is happening and I am too afraid to ask what is going on. Then there is a knock at the door, Luna Penelope goes and opens the door to the ranked wolves of Dark Moon. Luna greets them and invites them in, everyone stands up and bows at each other for respect.

"Son we are about to go and have a meeting about our next move that we are going to make. Why don't you stay down here until the meeting is over, okay?" my dad says to me.

"Why not let him tag along with us, Luka? He is going to be next in line for the gamma position, so why not let him come and see what he is going to be in for with first-hand experience" Alpha Takoda says coming out of nowhere. He kind of scared me, but I didn't show it to look like a coward. I look at my dad to see if he is okay with me going into the meeting. He nodded and said yes, then we all headed up to the meeting room. Alpha Takoda is the first one in the room and he takes his seat at the head of the table, everyone else goes to a chair and stands behind it waiting for Alpha Takoda to give them the order to sit. It is just a respectful thing that happens in every meeting so I heard. I wasn't waiting behind a chair but instead, I was in the corner of the room because I was just a visitor watching over everything. I didn't have a seat at the table yet, but one day I will when the gamma title is passed to me.

"You all may be seated," Alpha Takoda says and everyone but me sits downs.

"Now you all know why we are here right now and it is because of the rogue situation. They already made a statement when we met to become alias in this fight, then they started to get on my bad side when they took a member of the Dark Moon pack on my land without anyone knowing, and now they want to start a war for stealing my daughter and Alpha Doshasan's son. This can't be happening and I want blood for this, there is no turning back after what they have done. These rogues can't be alive anymore after what they have done" Alpha Takoda says in a rage of fury. I look over at Alpha Doshasan to see his reaction because I know that he believes in not hurting rogues in the first place because they are misunderstood and just need help. That is the reason why there is a feud between the packs anyway so he is not going to agree with what Alpha Takoda is saying.

"I agree with you Takoda. This has gone too far and there will be bloodshed over this. They took two of my pack members and one of them is my son. I will fight to the death to get him back" Alpha Dohasan says with anger that I have never seen before. First of all, I was very shocked. He said that he was okay with killing the rogues, what happened to no harm should happen to rogues no matter what. The Dark Moon pack is known for caring for the rogues and giving them a second chance.