𝐒𝐜𝐚́𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐡 ♚ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟓

scát·hach

Shadowed;

Lady of the Shadows

"I'd have become your worst nightmare—"

"But you didn't."

"because she was with me."

"The Fierce Woman, She Who Strikes Fear. Worshiped at the death of a relative or friend. Scáthach: the warrior-woman risen to divinity; Gaelic goddess of the dead, those slain in battle and the passage of the dead to Tir Nan Og. Fearsome expert in the arts of war."

SIX years is a long time in anyone's book; especially with words left unsaid.

Spacekru has accepted the death of both Clarke and Samanta after the AI predicted them like it predicted the end of the world. Well, all but Murphy.

And Murphy usually happens to be right, even when no one pays him attention. Because, if Murphy knows anything, is that his destiny is in his hands. Just like Sam's is in hers.

A stupid AI won't tell him otherwise.

≋ SHOW CHARACTERS PROMOTED TO MAINS FOR THE SERIES ≋

SHOW CHARACTERS PROMOTED TO MAINS FOR THE SERIES

ROAN KOM AZGEDA

─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────
"History has shown that one always comes on top."
─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────

Roan: of Germanic/Irish origin; meaning « raven/little redhead ».

Personality number 5: very good at handling change and challenges, both positive and negative. You only falter when you work too hard when something goes wrong. You tend to overburden yourself.

─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────
"Kom taim ai wan op, ai Haiplana. Ai swega em klin, niron."
─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────