Chapter Two: Tickling

After meeting at the party, Sam and Jenny got in touch. Sam had to ask Jess for her sister's number, and after a bit of begging, she obliged and gave it to him.

"You want me to let her know I gave you her number?" Jess had asked, passing him a little slip of paper.

Sam had shook his head, "Nah, I got it. Thanks for the help!"

Sam floated in the Triskellion dorms, quickly tapping on his phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ding!

Jenny looked at her phone, it was one new message from an unknown number. Curious, she opened it.

?: Hey there Pixie girl

Jenny took a second and it donned on her who it was. She quickly saved the contact in her phone as "Sam" and replied.

Pixie♡: Hello Sam.
Sam: whatre you up to right now
Pixie♡: Nothing, might go buy some food, I need something to eat.
Sam: i could come make you something?
Pixie♡: No its ok you don't have to, whatre you up to hero-ing?
Sam: nothing, dry day

Jenny stopped for a moment, going back and forth in her own head before sending another text.

Pixie♡: You could come over if you want, there's not a lot to do but we have all the streaming services?
Sam: Netflix and chill ;)?

Jenny face palmed before messaging back.

Pixie♡: You better mean that in its most literal sense.
Sam: alright fair enough. Be there soon gorgeous ♡

Jenny rolled her eyes but sent him the address. She looked down at her white tank top and blue plaid pants, knowing she wasn't company ready.

She threw on a white t-shirt with blue sleeves and dark blue jeans and tightened her bun, making sure each of her long hairs were in place where they belonged.

As she stood in the kitchen grabbing some snacks to put on a tray, she heard a knock. "Coming!" Jenny hurriedly put the tray of snacks down on the table and opened the door, but nobody was there.

"Over here!" Nova was outside, tapping the window and pointing to the lock. Jenny laughed and opened it. "Thanks, you're building is huge, I think I scared the crazy old woman who lives two floors down. Sorry."

Jenny smacked his side. "You know you could just drive a car right? S.H.I.E.L.D. has vehicles."

Sam shook his head, taking off his helmet and suit. "Eh, something tells me asking your old man for a car to come see you wouldn't fly with him."

After a second of thought Jenny nodded and passed Sam a remote control, "You can pick whatever you want to watch, I'm gonna grab something to drink, you thirsty?"

"Always." Sam smirked. When Jenny gave him an eyebrow raise he sincerely  nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll have something."

Despite her offer to bring the drink to him, Sam followed her into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, "Um, so water, apple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, fruit punch or ginger ale?"

"Lot of fruit juice, on a health kick?" Sam joked, "But I'll take some OJ."

Jenny poured him a glass, "I don't like the girls having a lot of soda, so I just stock up on a lot of juice. Ginger ale is mainly for stomach aches."