Chapter two

Error POV

Those little terrors! I knew I should have killed them when I had the chance. I had previously opened a portal to Underswap to watch what was happening. It was amusing to watch them run from Dream and then teleport, of course it only took a second to pull up the codes to find them, of course I could only get to hear the end of their conversation which was, " When they come, we go to the cave." Now this was a tad bit confusing considering the underground is basically a cave, but luckily a red circle popped up on the side of screen. I clicked on the circle and it popped up with a location of this so called "cave" . I clicked on the location and it teleported me to it. I quickly went inside of it and hid.

Gamma POV

Once we entered the room we started to discuss what to do.

"We should keep running away," Rose said starting the discussion.

"No," Faith said, " they would eventually find us."

I pipped up, "We could always surrender and tell them the truth."

My blood ran cold as I heard a giant creak from what sounded like the front door. "Rose! Lock the door!" I whisper yelled. She quickly got up and ran to the door locking it.

"when they come, we go to the cave," Faith said as we all got close together. THUMP THUMP THUMP. We all quickly joined hands and looked at each other. "Cave." A second later we arived at the cave, not in it but outside it. We went in and boy in was dark, and had bones?? Wait.

"HEHEHE YOU GIRLS REALLY ARE DUMB HUH? WELL, TIME TO CLEAN UP THE ABOMINATIONS." Once I heard his voice I jolted away and tried to escaped only for his strings to grab my soul. Just like me he also grabbed Rose and Faith.

"AAHHH" We all screamed loudly as the strings tightened on our souls. He stopped for a second before they began to go tighter. We all screamed loudly as it tightened. It HURT. My visions was starting to go black before I saw Error get hit with what looked like a frying pan?

"OW, WHO DID THAT?!" He yelled.

"It was me!" I looked over to see that it was Rose who yelled. "Now let us go!"

"Yeah leave us alone!" she held out her hand and summond a sword? "You glitch!'

He didn't look too happy with that. "HEHE, DO YOU THINK THAT I'M GOING TO LET YOU GO BECAUSE YOU CAN SUMMON SOME WEAPONS? STUPID TERRORS."

Something in me knew that this was goona happen, but I still felt a little down. How come I didn't have a weapon? Although it would be cool if I could summon a blaster though. Suddenly a ping went through my soul. I-is that my weapon? A blaster? Well it couldn't hurt to try right? I tried to focus my energy on a blaster behind my back, in the meantime I put on a creepy face, "Knock knock."

"HM? OK, I'LL GRANT YOU ONE LITTLE GAME BEFORE YOU DIE SINCE I AM NICE. WHO'S THERE?"

I grinned a little wider at that because now the energy was forming a blaster behind me and it was getting bigger by the second. "Gaster,"

It took a second before he started to register it," GASTER WHO?"

I pushed the energy to its limit and brought up the blaster. "Gaster blaster!" It fired at the strings and managed to break them and us free then it shot at Error. We all ran out of the cave going to escape, I hopped on the blaster and the other two did as well. We were about to blast off when I heard them.

"Nice one kido, but leave the rest to us." They had found us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being late