Chapter 3

All of the sans' had their eye's glowing and looked mad.

"Error" Ink sternly said while pointing a giant paint brush at him, " It's time for you stop now!"

" "OH," Error rubbed his face and crossed his arms, " INK, INK, INK. YOU KNOW FOR A GUY LIKE YOU, YOU'RE PRETTY STUPID." He looked and pointed at us, "THESE KIDS HERE ARE GLITCHES JUST LIKE BLUEBERRY HERE."

We all looked at Blueberry and his eye had stopped glowing. He honestly looked terrified and it made me want to go and kick Error where the sun don't shine for doing something to Blueberry. Now like any terrified person would do, he was hidding behind his papyrus while his brother had an arm stretched out protecting him. Blueberry looked so mad and shocked. His eyesockets hallow, his bones look

"WELL SINCE HE IS HERE MIGHT AS WELL TAKE OUT THE TRASH!" Error shot out his strings to capture blueberry but they ended up being cut by a bone his brother had made, but strings attached to Blueberry body from behind and lifted him up. He went limp and his eye sockets hallow. We all turned and went to take error only to be stopped from his gaster blaster firing up. Then we all heard something suprising. Drip...drip.drip drip. We all turned to see, blueberry crying, and smilling. I saw a mad grin from error flash in the corner of my sight as he raised his hands as his strings were flung straight to blueberry's soul. They were just about to wrap around his soul when a bone cut and stoped them from getting it.

"Heh," he sounded so broken, but his crying stopped. I looked down to see his brother looking terrified, "did you really think that you would get away with this Error. I learned my mistakes, now its time to learn yours." The atmosphere in the room went cold, and then boom. Multiple gaster blasters with a left eye spewing red smoke and the right spewing blue circled Error menacingly. Their maws opened up and a bright ball of red and blue light was being gathered in their mouths. Now the obvious choice for Error is to just teleport out of there.

"YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME? DON'T BE STUPID." Error said.

"No, but this will." Multiple blue bones flew down from the ceiling and lodged itself in Error's arm. "Now you can't leave, unless you want to lose an arm~" Blueberry taugnted as the blasters looked ready to go. Blueberry then summoned another bone and cut all the strings holding him and landed almost gracefully.

"Sans," his brother said slowly moving to him. " lay down the blasters."

"No!" He yelled looking at his brother with hate clearly showed on his face. "he killed my friends and hurt me! He deserves to die!" He lashed out.

While everyone was trying to calm down blueberry I slowly floated over to error on the blaster and got his attention. "Listen, if you promise to not harm or kill any of my friends, that including the group with us, then we'll let you go."

"HMM," He said quietly, "FINE, BUT I CAN'T TELEPORT RIGHT NOW FOR SOME ODD REASON, SO DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TELEPORT ME TO THE BEGINING OF THE RUINS, PLEASE."

I thought about and shook my head yes. "Faith, cut him free." She nodded and cut the bone making it disapear. Us three grabbed each others hands and I offered mine to error, but he just wrapped a string around my hand.

"Stop worring about me and worry about them!" Blueberry shouted and pointed at us.

I saw error grin as I also saw something in Blueberry snap as a giant axe formed in his hands.

'Yup, bye!" I heard Rose yell as a light blinded my eyes.

"Wait, it's a trap!" I heard ink yell before I felt us leave the space. I had started to wish I hadn't talk to error.

"Alright," Error said. "Nightmare I brought them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being gone so long again, I'm going to keep trying to push out updates for this book.