Chapter 11

3rd Person's POV

Location: Antivoid.

Error was dodging bone attacks and blaster beams left and right. Attaching and detaching to the antivoids string canopy as needed. He was injured, however. One blast managed to take off a good chunk of the left side of his ribs. His ripped and torn clothing now almost loose and flowing with his movements. Strings formed where his ribs were as a temporary replacement.
A blaster nearly took off the right side of his ribs and forced him back to focus on the fight at hand. He built a strong string sphere around him to help give him a small break. He grabbed his phone as he could hear thumping from something hitting the sphere. He called Nightmare and on the third ring he picked up.

"NIGHTMARE WHERE ARE YOU, I NEED BACK UP." Error said adding a new layer to the inside of the string ball.

"I'm in DreamTale. We have a scenario set up so when you get here make sure you get Ink to follow. I'll be knocked out by fresh, so I need you to grab me and hightail us out of there." Nightmare spoke with an almost stern tone.

"GOTCHA BOSS, HEAD THERE, BRING INK, YOU GET KNOCKED OUT THEN SKEDADDLE," A giant boom was heard from outside the wall and Error looked to the impacted to see that the area that got hit was now very visible. "BE THERE IN A FEW BYE" He hung up the phone and teleported out of the ball and into the canopy above. He took a second to collect his thoughts before yelling out.

"HEY SOULESS SQUID!" Ink looked up to him in fury. "LET'S TAKE THIS SOMEHWERE FUNNER!" Before Ink could respond he opened a portal up a little way away from him on the floor of the antivoid and jumped into it, leaving it open for them to follow.

He landed with a thud and rolled out of the way before a paint brush came rushing down to crush in this rib cage. He quickly got up and teleported a little further away. The rest of the crew following behind Ink. A screaming commotion consisting of Dream fake chocking on an apple drew Ink's eye's away from Error with his eye's soon following.

Ink quickly rushed over to Dream as he was transforming to help.

Then out of thin air Fresh appeared with a frying pan and knocked Nightmare out. Once this happened Dream was relatively done with transforming and Fresh's illusion fading off.
Error took this opportunity to grab Nightmare and open a portal to the castle before closing it behind him.

Gamma quickly ran over to Dream with the rest of the Sanses and watched as he "passed out". It looked convincing enough for them.
"We need to take him back to the base." Ink said, picking up dream

"Will Dream be ok Ink?" Blueberry asked looking very worried.

"He should be, but for now we need to rest and regroup."

Ink opened up a portal and took them all to the Star sanses base. Setting Dream on his bed while the rest were sitting in the living room drinking cold water. "We should probably go back to everyone else; they must be really worried. "Sans said drinking ketchup.

"I would also like to be back in my original body." Blueberry said playing with his scarf.

Gamma chocked on her water in realization. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Blue I totally forgot that I could send you back now. Then you can tell the other's we're alright. I'll get Ink to open a portal so we can get back later." Before Blueberry could utter another word Gam.ma snapped her fingers and he was gone in a puff of smoke. They all started chatting with Ink coming down a few minutes later.

Blueberry's POV

I woke up flopping off something and onto the floor. I patted myself down and signed in relief that I was back. I quickly shook it off then got up dusting myself off then starting the track back to the others. It felt nice to feel the snow again.

Timeskip

I rounded the corner and saw two passed out kids with Undyne having tea with the toriels and Asgores. I walked up to them and tapped undynes shoulder which realeased a massive scream which woke up the kids. Everyone suddenly rushed around me and checked me for who knows what anymore. I quickly reassure them that everything's ok and that we won the fight. They look relieved when a portal opens up a few feet away from us. The first one to come through was Gamma who then tackled the other two children who were now wide away. It looks like they started to cry. Then everyone else comes out with the Toriels checking on them while the kids were distracted. In the end, it wasn't a bad time. I'm glad that the kids were able to run away from home. I gave out a sigh and small chuckle seeing Gamma take out a phone and take a selfie then taking picture of the rest of us. Overall, I'm glad for these run-away children. I wonder what's Error doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally the book would have ended here but shorter, but I've decided to write an extra part after.