Chapter 5

Nightmare POV

We managed to grab this Gamma kid, but the other two had managed to escape, pesky kids.

"WHERE NOW NIGHTMARE?" Error said playing with his strings.

"Back to the base, we need to plan what's going to happen next." I said while ripping a portal open in thin air. "and it's best for you to stop struggling. I can feel your frustration from here." I didn't even have to look at the kid to know that.

"Oh yeah! Well......Well I'm goona kick your ass!" They yelled angrily.

"And how is that?" I gave a smug grin and turned to them, "You're a little tied up right now"

"Easy, it'll just take a few snaps" She snapped her fingers and boy, did everything go down quickly. First a portal opened in front of her where the strings were and cut the strings then closed. Then another portal opened behind her and she fell in. Then two blasters as big as a small house popped through the portal, and I can only assume that she managed to form one under her, because her head popped house and then bit the rest of her body and hopped onto solid ground while the portal behind her disappeared

Our attention was soon focused on the kid, but not just her but the purple aura surrounding her eyes and more of it being focused on her hands. Was she going to try to attack us barehanded? Heh, idiot. Then she clapped, yes, she clapped and when she did a giant purple wave slammed into us and we were thrown back. We were only on the ground for a few seconds before both of us were being lifted in the air by the same purple aura, it was like a blue attack. I hear the sound of groaning and plenty of glitches swarming his body, most likely trying to free him. "LET ME GO!" He yelled frantically.

I could almost hear maniacal laughter from the kid as error struggled more. They looked at me with an evil grin, "What's wrong Nightmare, cat caught your tongue?" The kids' attitude was starting to even piss me off.

"Not in the slightest kid, and do you really thing those pesky blasters will stop me? I've gone against bigger." I snarled at the last part.

"In all honest these probably can't stop you, but hey they've given me some valuable time to summon a few friends of mine." I've never heard of human be able to use blue attacks let alone summon one let alone multiple people.

My grin grew a little more sarcastic, "and how exactly will you do that?"

"Actual it's a new trick I just picked up recently, you see I can teleport, and I know who is asleep to my position." Imposible, well, me and dream can travel to the dreamscape and find the location of people so would it be any harder to grab their soul and teleport them back to my position, theoretically it could work, but she would have to enter the dreamscape and that's not possible.

I was only snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the kid snap and behind her the area started to glow red and two shades of blue, she better not have grabbed who I think she did. Sadly, I was right she somehow summoned classic, swap, and fell sans. I don't think they're the original so it might be ok to dust them.

She walked over to the sleeping skeletons and chose Classic and shook his shoulders like there was tomorrow. "Uhhgg, five more minuets gamma," he quickly sat up, "wait Gamma? Kiddo you're ok, where were you, or where are we??"

Two more groans were joined in and the other two began to wake up. Fell was the first to wake, but clearly was still drowsy because he had the never to ask who I was. Of course, he guessed Error easily. Oh, how I want to snap that neck. He then went over to Blueberry and shook the hell out of him.

"Fell, can you stop shacking me? I think I might get sick." Blueberry said and fell quickly stopped and Blue was able to regain composure. "Where are we by the way."