Chapter 8

Papyrus POV

"Don't drink that! It'll change your life forever!" I yelled as he brought the vile to his mouth. He took a quick glance at me and chugged it down. He faced away from us and I could feel a tear go down my cheek.

"Gamma, kid if I don't make it then make sure my jacket gets back to pap."

"Sans! You can't! You can't die!" Gamma tried to run to him but the star sanses had to jump on and I had to hold down an arm.

"It's a beautiful day outside," He can't be making that speech. "Birds were singing, flowers were blooming." He took one step towards Error. "On days like these, Error's like you." I watched his hands in slow-mo go into his pockets. "Should be burning in hell!" A bright blue light filled the antivoid as we were all left sightless for a few minuets. I feel like I was the first one to open my eyes to see a glowing blue figured that resembled sans. Wait! That is Sans!

"Hey Error," His voice. It was deeper and almost power hungry, "do you know what blue means in magic attacks?"

Error looked dumbfounded. Although I don't think was at this new form. "YES, BLUE MAGIC IS EITHER THE GRAVITY ATTACK OR THE STOP ATTACK. BASIC KNOWLEDGE." He's no wrong. But something on Sans' face is telling me he is. That grin, it's starting to remind me of that little phyco frisk.

"If I get the underlining meaning, then you some how changed those rules," Ink said still laying on Gamma.

"NOT POSSIBLE! ONLY DEMI-GODS AND ABOVE HAVE THE CHANCE TO MUNIPULATE THE CODE!" Error said frantically.

"Lets just say I managed to mix DT with my powers before I pushed Gaster into the Core. I couldn't waste such a thing on the kid. They didn't deserve that type of thrill. Now you Error, I'd say you deserve plenty of it."

I looked back to Error to see him on the defensive using one hand to look throuh some code. "YOUR INSANE! COMPLETELY INSANE!" He looked amazed almost then it looked like something clicked in his head. He quickly ran back through the codes. "HEHEHHEHEH, I DON'T HAVE A REASON TO BE SCARED. NOT ONE AT ALL!"

"And why is that? Why are you so confident?" Sans replied.

"YOUR NOT THE ORIGINAL! CLOSE BUT NOT THE ORIGINAL! YOUR NUMBER #002! YOUR JUST A COPY! A FAKE! EVEN IF KILL I DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE MULTIVERSE! SURE A FEW AU'S MIGHT CRUMBLE OR BECOME UNSTABLE!" Error began minacly laughing.

"And you say I'm the insane one. You know what?" He walked over to Blueberry and pulled him up. A giant blaster formed above him. It's eye sockets filled with blue and red smoke. "Take the reigns would you? I would like to watch his tactics."

Blueberry looked star struck and quickly shook his hand. "Alright," Sans said taking a few steps back. "Your in control. Have fun~"

The devils smile once again ran across my brother's face, and before I knew it he was playing his cards against death.