Chapter 12

3rd person POV

Error was currently putting a knocked-out Nightmare to bed while shooing off the rest of the other worried teammates. He quickly said good night and shut the door making his way to the living room where everyone else was. He sat them down and told them what happened. They all fretted over his missing part of a ribcage but was sorta relieved to see that some of the bones were growing back. After that Error brought out a pack of cards and challenged them all to a round of blackjack. They all excepted of course as Error became the dealer and gave everyone their respective cards.

Timeskip

At one point Nightmare woke up and made his way down to them and played with once the round ended. They all continued to have fun and throw fits for hours before passing out on each other. But before Error could pass out Nightmare told him of the deal him and Fresh made. Error in the End was fine with it while Nightmare notified Fresh and told him to tell Geno to sleep.

Chapter 13

Geno's POV

I cuddled further into Reaper's side as we watched GGG. Everything was going well till I get a fresh Poof directly in my face. Once Fresh fully appeared I gave him a small talk about giving him a heads up and to teleport to the door. Although I nearly forgave him when he told me about the meeting supposed to be happening. I squealed and hugged fresh thanking him. I haven't seen Error in ages. I wonder how he is.

Fresh dismissed himself to go back 'home' to sleep. I grabbed Reaper and teleported to our bed. He of course tried to tease me into doing you know what, but he suddenly stopped when I told him we could do it after the meeting. He sighed in defeat but soon got comfy as I plopped down on him and dozed off to sleep with him petting my head.

3rd Person POV

Error was in his dream coming up with innovative ideas of stitching designs when Fresh literally fell on top of him out of nowhere. Fresh quickly got off but only after censoring a barrage of bad words from Error. They then sat down and idly chit chatted and waited for Geno. Geno then appeared standing up beside them then tackled Error in a hug before Error could make a comment like, 'see your brother can manage to not fall on me,'

It took a while before Error managed to get Geno off, but he reluctantly came off in the end. They continued to talk about what was happening in their daily lives. It even got to a point to where Geno confessed, he thinks he's pregnant. Fresh was super excited to be a rad uncle while Error took a minuet then crashed. The two looked at each other then laughed their buts off. Error was done rebooting a few minutes later and just in time for the laughing to settle down. Error asked how Geno knew and he responded with he was throwing up and his ectobody has been fully summoned and he's been slowly gaining weight. They then spent the rest of their time talking about baby names and who the others like. Apparently fresh has the love emoji for papercrane, the mysterious skeleton that even stumps Ink on how he is alive. Error wasn't too surprised since he thought it was natural that fresh was drawn into a being that held multiple shard fragments of different people. Geno on the other hand was ecstatic that Fresh was able to feel that kind of emotion. Then it came to Error's turn and to their surprise he reviled that he liked outer from OuterTale.

Geno and Fresh totally didn't expect it as the barrage of questions that hit Error next. He answered awkwardly that they would always spend time together while he was at the AU.

The topic never changed for the rest of the meeting but the people about it did. Error brought up who he thought ever one in the gang liked.

Horror was defiantly into lust.

Dust was into Blueberry for some odd reason.

Killer won't admit it but is into Dream.

Cross is into Nightmare.

Nightmare doesn't show it but is into cross.

They all then chatted on why each pair would be so cute together like middle school girls.

Sadly, Error was being woke up by the rest of the gang, and when he woke up Nightmare looked flushed because he could hear everything they said and made a comment on Error liking Outer by whispering only for Error to crash and him to laugh. Nightmare continued to pester Error the rest of the day. While Geno was now awake and occupied by a certain someone. Fresh went back to sleep and dreamed of PaperCrane.

END