Chapter 21: End?

Y/N's P.O.V

Okay Y/N. You need to clear this with him. This is the perfect time.

"Okay so..." I uttered but Felix suddenly spoke up making my words stop at the top of my tongue.

"I know... I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry I wasn't good to you. I'm sorry I didn't put in efforts to show you how much I care for you. I couldn't show how much I like you. It's okay if you don't give me a chance. I understand. The trust is broken. But I'd like us to remain friends... if that's okay with you.
I'm sorry Y/N...I-"

His words make my heart clench and without thinking my hands went upto his collar and pulled his face down.
My lips met his and everything else in the world disappeared for that moment.
I kissed him. Again.

I backed away slowly, involuntarily maintaining a strong eye contact. I wanted him to say something. Anything. But all he did was stand there like a statue, trying to process the event that just occured.

I sighed heavily and held his hands tightly.
"You think a lot. I just wanted to say that... I want to give you a chance."  I finished my sentence and waited for his reply.

He was blank like a newly erased black board.
"Wait. What?" He touched his lips gently while smiling like a fool.
"You mean you're gonna take me back?" He exclaimed and held my shoulders tightly.
"Yes. I want to give us another chance." I put my hands on his which held my shoulders.
"Oh my god. Oh my god." He jumped in happiness. A tear rolled down his cheek. His hands went from my shoulders to my waist and he pulled me in closer for a hug.
"Thank you so much, Y/N. I'll be the best boyfriend. I'll not let you down again." He said sobbing in between his words while hiding his face in the crook of my neck. His soft sniffles were like music to my ears as they were because of the tears of happiness. I want to see him happy.

"Wait wait wait. We're not dating right away. You have to work for it again. Gain my trust back. But I won't hold myself back like the last time." I added to my proposal.

I want to be with you. But I need assurance. I know I am being selfish... But...

"I'm okay with that. I'm going to try my best. I will make you fall in love with me again. Wait for it." He took my hand and placed a kiss on my fore head. I couldn't help but feel on cloud nine. A broken relationship is getting mended. How can I not be happy?

"Y/N, I love you. I really do. Thank you so much." He said softly in his most loving voice. The voice I absolutely adored. The person I love stood right on front of me, cupping my face with his palms gently.
He leaned in closer and closer.

Is he doing to kiss me?
Ah shoot. I asked for too much.

He stopped right in front of my face, hesitating to continue.
"Ah, you idiot! Just kiss me already."
I grabbed his collar and pulled him down again and the rest went down just the way it happens in the movies.

"Go Y/N and Felix!" A cheer came from behind a near by tree which caught us off guard. We pulled back immediately to look for the intruders and found Eunha, Han and Chan standing there clapping.

"Ah these idiots." We looked at them irritated but burst into laughter.
Ah they're so cute.

I held Felix's hand tightly and pulled him along to join the three behind the tree.

.

-Later that day-

-while walking home-

The walk was quiet. All that was heard was our nervous heavy breathing as we held hands and walked under the shining moonlight.
Felix insisted on dropping me home and the others went their seperate ways to give us 'privacy'.

"So Y/N..." Felix finally spoke up. He's a shy person and I adore it. But when he strikes up random conversations like this... I just adore him even more.
"Shh. We'll talk about it later." I stopped and put my finger on his lips.
"All that you need to know is that I like you, Felix."

"I like you too. No. I love you, Y/N."

.

We walked to my apartment as the moon shined brightly in the night sky, dimly lighting every path in front of us.
Some may say going back to your ex is stupid. They are your ex for a reason. And I do agree with this. But never should we forget the circumstances and context. Let's not decide for others.
Let's give a chance.
And that's the path I chose.