Chapter 16: A Chance

A/N: I am really sorry about the long chapters.
_________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Wait. What is she doing here?" Han and I questioned in unison for it was not expected of that person to come to our college.

There she stood beside Felix, clinging onto him. Jiwon.
Even though she looked too happy beside him, was it all a facade?
Felix looked uncontrollably uncomfortable with a fixed let me go face. The duo walked into the room only to get surrounded by girls and their whispers.

"Who is that?"
"Is that his girlfriend?"
"How is she so pretty?"
"Felix! I thought you weren't dating anyone..."
(Is it really a fanfiction if there are no fangirls of the main lead? Heheheh)

The guys of the class interrupted the whisper session, being the only level headed people in the room.
"Leave him alone, will you? Man needs his space." One of them cried out loud.

We wouldn't dare say Jiwon hadn't caught the eyes of the guys either. She eyed them all from head to toe, made an unimpressed face and went back to holding Felix's forearm smiling contently. Seeing them together made my head spin.
She spotted me standing with Han and waved.
"Good morning, Y/N." She greeted aloud and dragged Felix with her. He didn't seem to like the idea of her being there.
"Jiwon. Please go home." He uttered softly taking her hands off his arms and taking a few steps back.
"You should go back. The class is about to start. The professor is already running late. If he sees someone like you, he will burst." Han tried to explain noticing the bad atmosphere she had created in the room. I felt dizzy.

"Ah, I see. Well then, I wanna borrow Y/N for a second." She grabbed my hand and tugged at me, looking like she was begging for me to come. But I was over it. I knew what she was like.
"I don't really think that's a good idea. You should leave. We don't like outsiders here." I snatched my hand away.
"Well then I'll borrow this guy. He seems cute." She pointed at Han and grabbed his arm.
Han, not knowing what to do and not wanting to hurt anyone, just involuntarily let her drag him out of the class.

"Why is she here?" I darted my eyes at Felix.
"I don't know. She wouldn't leave me. I tried." He sighed and looked at me with guilt.
"Well, let's go." I said after looking at him for a few seconds figuring out what to do.

I started walking but felt no one by my side. I looked behind and saw Felix standing there, feeling heavy with something on his back.
Knowing what must be feeling, I walked back to him and held his hand. "It's alright. Don't be troubled. It's not your fault. Now let's go get Han." A smile appeared on my face which lit up his expression as well. His muscles relaxed and he nodded.

We grabbed our bags along with Han's and set out to find the girl and the said boy.
After a few minutes of searching around the college corridors, we found them standing at the edge of the football field. She stood there with a smug face and smiling with no good intent and Han stood behind her, wanting to leave.
As soon as he saw me, his eyes sparkled with hope and he called out. "Y/N! Felix! Here!
We ran towards them and stopped right in front of her, wanting her to explain her actions.

"Well, this was the only way of getting you here. Didn't think Felix would follow too." She crossed her hands and shrugged her shoulders, like it were the most obvious thing.

"You kidnap Han and expect Y/N to follow, but think I wouldn't come as well? What are you on? I'm gonna stay with Y/N and Han." Felix's deep voice almost filled with arrogance and anger surrounded us. It was very rare of him to show this side. I missed it.

"Well, it's good that you guys are here. But I wanted to talk to Y/N alone." She uttered, expecting them to leave us alone.
Han took a step back and mouthed that he would be around keeping an eye. Oh how he worries about us.
"Felix is not leaving. What ever you want to say, speak up." I grabbed his hand and looked straight at Jiwon.