Chapter 20: Meeting

Third person P.O.V

-After college-

"Chan, I'm nervous. Thank you for helping." Eunha profusely apologized and thanked the senior. She shivered as they sat in the well lit café.
"Never say thank you for this. We're friends." Chan shook his head and smiled. "I'm worried about the three idiots though."
"They're being obvious?" Eunha looked around for her friends and spotted the familiar figures disguised in hindsight.
"It's okay. He doesn't know Y/N and Felix, I guess. As long as they don't do something stupid, we'll be alright."
"I hope they don't but who knows." Chan laughed lightly and Eunha joined shying away a little.

.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?" Y/N loudly whispered in surprise to the two boys who sat with her on the seat across her on their table.
"Shhhh. Don't be loud. We'll get caught." Han put his finger on his lip to shut her up.
"Notice what?" Felix asked curiously looking at the pretend couple sitting on the other table.
"SHE WAS BLUSHING." Y/N exclaimed softly like a proud mother.
"You sure have hawk eyes. How did you even see that?" Felix asked giggling.
"You guys just don't know how this works. Shush." The girl crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

"We've been in love enough to know what blushing is." Han corrected in a low voice but suddenly stopped. "Nevermind nevermind."
"Did you say something, Hannie?" Felix booped his nose gently to bring the other back to his senses.
"Yeah. She looks happy. That's all." Han smiled and went back to sipping water from the glass which stayed put in front of them.

"Someone's approaching them. Be alert." Han whispered and the three went back to their spying.

.

"He's here." Eunha whispered to Chan who sat beside her as she saw her acquaintance make his way to their table.
"Ah I see." With a quick glance at the approaching figure, Chan put his elbow on the table and cupped his face while facing Eunha.
"You look pretty today." He smiled and touched her nose.
"Oh you!" The girl played along, but was of course taken aback by the sudden advancement which left her speechless for a few seconds.

She looked at the guy who stood near their table and got up. "Oh you're here." She said avoiding eye contact with the person she was once with.
"Yeah. It's been a while. Nice to see you." He said and smiled innocently.

"Hey man. I finally meet you. Eun-Eun-, I mean Eunha told me about you." Chan extended his hand for a handshake which the other guy accepted.

Did he just call me Eun Eun? When did he come up with that?
Eunha just stared at Chan in surprise but her eyes were shining as if she were seeing the sunshine.
"Eunha?" The other man spoke up to grab her attention and the three sat down.

"I'm Kyung Hwan. Call me Hwan. And you are Bang Chan, right?" Hwan started the conversation to avoid the awkwardness.
"Ah yes. I'm her boyfriend." Chan said and side hugged Eunha lightly gaining a blushy yelp out of her.
"I see. How long have you guys been dating?" Hwan interrogated.

Gosh this feels like a police interrogation. Let's not mess this up, Chan. Chan thought to himself and took the lead, for he knew Eunha was way too nervous to lie properly.
"It's been 3 months." Eunha answered, to everyone's surprise.
"I see. Who confessed?"
"I did." Chan replied while looking at Eunha. His hand held her sweaty ones under the table and the woman relaxed.
"When did you start liking her?"
"I guess it started on the her first day at the college. Oh what a time."
"Did you also like him?"
Eunha tensed up at the sudden question.
"I-I didn't at first. But he changed my feelings." She said slowly, her eyes locked with her fake boyfriend's.
"I realised it was getting a lot for me to hide, so I took the risk. And now I have this person in my life." Chan gave his brightest smile and ruffled Eunha's hair. All the girl could do was sit there blushing and wait and enjoy his actions.
.