Introduction

Dear diary,

Lee Felix. Yeah, that guy. I've been trying to avoid him for a long time. He's changed drastically. He's cold and rude to everyone. None of us have an idea how this even happened. He's extremely good looking. His black hair and beautiful eyes, his lips, his nose... he's truly very handsome, but when you have a heart that screams 'oh I'm gonna bully you', good looks don't make up for that. So yeah, we started dating back in the first year of our high school. It started getting serious even though we knew we didn't have a future. A slight hope kept us going on. Everything was wonderful for the first year. We went on dates, had fun, were official and everything was a pure bliss until one day... he suddenly left me. I remember crying the whole month. Everyday was hard. But I knew I just couldn't give up on life. It had too much to offer. I went into a terrible state and started losing interest in literally everything. I loved drawing and singing and dancing, but none of that interested me anymore. I was a mess.

It started when we first met through a mutual friend. We both were interested in each other and spent tons of time texting and enjoying each others' company. I remember the first time he asked me out. A truly magical experience. I felt like I was the happiest person on earth. My first relationship. I wish we could go back to that phase. We started going out and did all the cute stuff that couples usually do. I was falling in love with him every second that went by. But after 1 year of us being together, I got hit by a sudden confession. My world shattered in front of my eyes. 'Y/N, I'm sorry... I don't think I can do this anymore. I have lost feelings for you. I don't like you anymore...' I remember this word to word. It keeps haunting me. We broke up. I broke up with him. It pained me too much to even say those words, but... It happened. The person I was falling in love with every second, whose smile just made my whole week a lot better, whose mere presence brought so much comfort to me...they said they didn't like me anymore. And that's okay. People change. He was honest. He didn't lead me on, and I respect him for that... But what about these feelings? What am I supposed I do about them? I didn't know what to do. A month later I found out he's dating someone. It hurt me to know he had moved on this fast, but I was happy for him. I wouldn't deny that I did some petty shit, but I was a heartbroken person. It broke me even more when I found out who he was dating. His ex. The one he told me was toxic. Disappointment took over me and that was my last straw. I gave up and cut all ties. And that's how it ended for us. First love really does hurt.
.
.
.
Author's note: Greetings, everyone. I apologise if this is too elaborate, but I want to take this slow and actually build up the characters and the story. I may fail to do it miserably since it's my first time writing one, but I'm going to try. English is my third language, so I apologise if I make any grammatical and/or punctuation errors. It's clichè but I always wanted to write one. I hope you stick around. Thank you so much!