Chapter 6: Ghost

Your P.O.V

The next morning came. All I could think was what Felix was up to. Why did he ignore me like that suddenly?
A week went by with Felix just ignoring me. I couldn't ask for his attention either...that would be wrong. He hurt me in the past. Even though I understood his point... It wasn't enough to pacify the emotions I felt.
Han comforted me by keeping me engaged with different things. He texted me to get my mind off things because he sensed something was wrong between us.
"I'm not going to ask you to tell me what happened. Tell me when you are ready." Han comforted me understanding my position.
I'm glad I have a friend like him with me.
Felix and Eunha grew closer. Eunha even approached to ask me what she could do on a first date. It was evident she was going to ask him out. "I've never been on dates, so I don't know" I remember lying to her.
I didn't want things to get awkward between the four of us, for the trio had become good friends. I didn't want to be the one to damage things and have people leave me and each other because of me again.

Han with his sunshine attitude cracked lame dad jokes and I couldn't help but laugh. A true masterpiece. We were having our jolly good time until someone interfered.
"Hmm hey! Can you give this thing to that Australian senior of your department? We have different timings so I can't give this to him myself" A guy, who looked like a 2nd year student, suddenly hopped right in front of me.
"Oh I  THINK I KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT." Han confirmed the senior's identity. I took the envelop from the guy's hand and smiled implying we'd help him with it.
Han and I left and walked through the corridors only to find the senior standing near the cafeteria. We went up to him.
"Hey, someone asked us to deliver this to you. They said they can't meet you because of the different timings."
The pale and dimpled senior took the envelop and smiled thanking us. "Thank you so much! Would you like me to buy you guys something for helping me?" He offered politely.
"Oh no no it's okay!" I said embaressed. "We'll take our leave now. Take care, bye!" Han and I waved to him and walked towards the gate to go home.

- 2 weeks later -

I'm in pain. No messages from him. He doesn't even talk to me. Was I in the wrong? Did I do something? Of course I must have done something. I've been nothing but rude to him...

The class was about to start. Mr. Prof was going to give us a pair assignment.
I sat down on a bench and sunk down sighing. A soft noise caught my attention and I saw Felix sitting beside me.

"Why are you sitting with me?" I looked at him directly. His eyes looked tired as if he hadn't slept properly for a week a few weeks. He looked as if he were in pain.

"Just let me be." He said in his deep voice looking away from me.
I couldn't understand why he was being this way.
First you say you don't like me anymore, then you show up and act like you want me back, and then you proceed to ignore me like this, plus this new thing. What is are you doing, Lee Felix. Don't play with my feelings. I thought to myself, still looking at Felix as if I were telling this all to him.
Someone covered his eyes suddenly. I shot my head up to see the person. "GUESS WHOO?" Han played around while whispering something to me which literally no one could hear.
I read his lips. 'Are you okay?'
I nodded my head which brought his concerned face back to his normal smiley one. Adorable.

Mr. Prof joined us not too late and told everyone to take their seats. Felix looked at Han and playfully hit his head. "You idiot." Han ran back to his seat beside some other person.
" So I'm going to assign you a pair task that you're supposed to do with the person you're sitting with right now. I want you to write the imageries of these 20 poems that I'm writing on the board and submit within a week. I'll give you guys some time to discuss." Mr. Prof announced.
Oh no. I have to work with Felix. No no no. Ugh why do I have to put up with this?
Felix just looked at me and smirked "Are you uncomfortable?"
"Very." I snapped without hesitating.
"Too bad you're stuck with me."
What has happened to this guy... He was never like this before. Why does he  seem obnoxious?
"Shut the fuck up. Okay. We'll meet at Tea Cafè a few minutes down the road at... 5? Cool. Okay. Don't be late."
I said without letting him have a word. Was I being rude? Yeah I was. I was sad. 
"Wokay, m'lady." he rolled his eyes sarcastically and scoffed.
The day ended and I jumped around happily realising we had only two lectures so I had plenty time to rest at home and eat before heading out.

- At 4:30 in the evening -

I heard my alarm ringing. Okay, it's time. I should go get ready.
I wore a light blue shirt tucked inside a high waisted black jeans and white and black converse to finish the look.
I looked at the alarm
"Shoot, it's already 4:50!" I picked up my stuff and ran out as fast as I could.

- At the cafe -

I arrived at Tea Cafè at 5:05.
"Shit. I'm five minutes late. Where is this guy?" I said as I looked around trying to find him.
He's not here yet.
I decided to sit down at a table and wait for him.
He said he'd come right? I never gave him a chance to say anything. But he'll come, right?
I started feeling restless. Was I going to get stood up?
He did say yes to meeting me at 5. Am I overreacting?
Maybe he'll be here soon. I should just wait.

5:20.

5:30.

5:45.

6:15.

He didn't come.
.
.
.
A/N's note:

Oof this all looks complex now. Sorry about that! Thanks for reading. 💜