Chapter 18: Periodt

Y/N's P.O.V

I groaned and rubbed my eyes with the chirping of the birds waking me up.
"It's morning already?" I sat up quickly and slapped my face to focus.
"Shit."

After doing what we all do before going to college (in a hurry), I grabbed my bag aggressively and put it on my shoulder, only for a little piece of paper to fly and land on my feet.
I picked it up.
_______________________________________

I'll be waiting for you at 7 outside your house. :). -Felix
________________________________________

A small smile covered my face.
This boy.
"Wait." I looked at the time ob my phone and screamed. "IT'S 7:10."
I ran out of my apartment, locked the door and looked around for Felix.
He sat there cuddling his jacket near the threshold, sleeping.
"You're sleeping?" I called out to him and he woke up with a jolt.
"Ah shit. Good morning, Y/N. How are you feeling?"
He got up and dusted off his pants, offering a hand and smiling.
"I'm alright now. Good morning." I smiled back at him and looked at his hand in confusion.
"Bag." He replied.
"Oh. I can carry it. Thanks." I turned down the generous offer.
"I know you can. But I want to hold it for you today." He grabbed my bag gently and tugged on it.
"Nope. I won't let you." I teased and pulled it towards me.
"Awe come on. Just give it." He laughed and pulled it towards himself.
The fun tug of war lasted for a minute or two until we finally realised we were forgetting something.
"Ah fuck." He looked at his phone and alerted me. "It's 7:23."
"How the hell did we waste 13 minutes here??"
I grabbed his hand and started running. A weird smirk that curved my lips is what he noticed.
"You're enjoying this?" He teased.
"Ah shut up."
Not going to lie, I kind of wanted to be late. For the talk that we had yesterday, it kind of made me feel that he still liked me. I wanted to spend some time with him.
He grabbed my hand tightly and took the lead. "Come on. We have 3 minutes."
.
We reached the college out of breath and struggling to catch some air.
"Yep. We're late thanks to you." I put my hands on my knees while panting heavily.
"In the end I couldn't even hold your bag. Ugh." He put his hand over my shoulder and stretched.
"What do we do now?" He asked happily.
"Not sure. We could sit in the ground for a while, I guess." I suggested while typing on my phone.

-Text-

_________________________________________

Idiots
_________________________________________

Today 7:35

You
Hey! We're late.

Hannie~
Figured. Who's the 'we're'?

FELIX EH
It's me. I'm the we're.

Hannnie~
Oof have fun thennn. Don't die heheheh

Eunha chan
DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HAN WTF?

Hannie~
Awe come on. You love me. Muahahahahahahha

You
Oof. Miss me, guys. Bask in my glory when y'all see me.

FELIX EH
I'll bask in your glory right now, Y/N-sshi

Hannie~
Fuck off

Eunha chan
Fuck off

You
Fuck off

FELIX EH
Y'ALL MEAN.
_________________________________________