Chapter 12: Flashback

Felix's P.O.V

-Later that day-

"I should check up on her." I took out my phone as I plopped down on my couch. Today was tiring and I can't imagine what Y/N must be feeling. To be accused of something like that is scary, especially when you haven't done anything like that.
I whipped by phone out and sent her a text.

Me: Hi Y/N. You alright? Text me?

I waited for a while for her to reply, but she wasn't online. I don't think she would be online. Her online activities have really lessened.
I'm terrible.
I grabbed my head and smacked it hard.
"Owww. Deserving."

"I should text Han to check up on her as well. She'll respond to him maybe."

-Text-

Me: hey man! Can you check up on Y/N? She's not responding to me thanks

A few minutes later Han messaged back. Pretty fast.

Hann: yeah man. I'll do that. Don't worry. she'll be alright.

Me: if you meet ehe, let me know?
Me: her*

Hann: Oh we're meeting tomorrow. I'll let you know eheheh

Me: Meeting tomorrow? Where? Why?

Hann: we're gonna draw at my place. She said she had something to talk to me about. I think I have an idea what she wants to say, so I'm just preparing myself for it

Me: Ah okay cool. Thanks. Hope you have fun.

Hann: Yeo. Alright. Byeeeeeeee.

Jealously and curiosity took over me.
"Meeting him at his place? Have something to say to him? They're gonna be alone? Does Han live with his parents? What if-"
I cut myself off. "Calm down, Lee Felix. They're friends. This is okay. Don't be a jerk."
I threw my phone on the bed. No matter how much I try to tell myself to not feel jealous, it's not that easy.
I sat down on my bed before sliding on it and laying down facing the fan.
My forearm on my forehead, with the palm facing the ceiling, I started thinking about Y/N and what I did.

-Flashback-

-few months ago-

"Y/N, I can't do this anymore." I said to her, looking down at the line of ants that moved around on the ground as we sat in a park on a bench, eating our ice-creams.

"Can't do what?" Her soft voice spoke out, hurt visible in it but as well as confusion.
" I don't think it's gonna work out." I said it.

"What are you t-talking about?" Her voice cracked and she held her ice-cream tightly in her hands.
" I don't think I deserve you. I've been thinking about it for a while. You are kind, beautiful, talented, understanding... And I...I am a nobody. I don't deserve to be with you... I am sorry."

It was true. I always felt like I got more than I asked for. She was kind to me and it made me feel guilty for some reason. I love her. I do. But I am going to let her down one day or the other. I don't want this to go further and hurt her even more. I have to end this.

"Felix... we've been through a lot of things together. You've treated me well. We may be young and naive, but I think what we feel is real. Don't ever think that you don't deserve this. You deserve to be loved and to be treated well. Tell me...Did I do something wrong?" She worded her thoughts but they only made me felt even more guilty.