ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

// things will start to get more interesting after this chapter <3 .

☼ 𝟳:𝟰𝟳𝗮𝗺
☼ 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

    ₊˚ˑ༄ your black and white vans were kicked up on the dashboard of the black corvette you were riding in

    ₊˚ˑ༄ your black and white vans were kicked up on the dashboard of the black corvette you were riding in. soft rain against the windshield. you were going to walk to the school, however dabi and toga had insisted on driving you to scope everything out since it was your first day. you thought it was a dumb idea, but your friends wouldn't give up about it.

the windows were darkly tinted, so seeing inside of the cars windows from the outside was out of the question. still, you thought it was too risky for dabi to be driving you, and for toga to be tagging along, but they reassured you that everything would be fine.

dabi pulled up next to the curb a few minutes away from the schools entrance, turning down the music that was playing loudly from the speakers.

"you remember what you need to do right, cobra?" he emphasized your make up 'hero' name teasingly. he had one hand on the steering wheel, he was turned to face you.

"of course i do, but i still don't understand why toga or you can't do it." you complained, leaning back in your seat. shigaraki had invited you to join the lov about two weeks ago. however, you guys hadn't made any moves yet, just planning.

lots of planning.

toga popped up from the back seat, putting a hand on dabis shoulder, the other on yours. she gave you a big wide smile.

"y/n, because you're the best option, babes. i mean, you're smart and sneaky, you're the only one out of us three who wouldn't loose their cool in there. plus, i heard a lot about class 1a." toga was speaking, her head slightly cocked to the side as you looked at her.

"they're pretty strong, i guess. they even have all might teaching them. you're the perfect age to get into that class. we're both 17, you're 15. plus, i heard there's some cuties there!" she squealed, excitedly giving your cheeks a squeeze.

when toga spoke the last bit, you realized dabi lost interest and looked away. you shrugged it off and looked back at toga.

toga shrugged, then leaned back into the backseat of the car. she had a lollipop in her mouth, as per usual. she crossed her legs up on the seat. "just don't get caught, kay?" she smiled at you.