ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

☼ 𝟴:𝟯𝟮𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘂𝘀𝗷 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

                  ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓                   ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

₊˚ˑ༄ a herd of villains seated around a long, rounded wooden table in a windowless, lofty room. you had your black sleek heels kicked up on the table, legs crossed so your black latex dress didn't leave you revealed. wasn't your usual attire, but shigaraki insisted on looking "professional". professional for a few dozen of villains? whatever you say, big man.

still, you had your mask pulled up covering the bottom half or your face, the skeleton design spread across the cloth. you had a black and red jacket on, the hood pulled over your head and your hair done in your desired way.

you were twirling a black glock around your fingers, leaning back in the black, cushioned chair. toga was seated beside you, swishing a red lollipop, as per usual, around her mouth. she had her usual bubbly look, her pure looking eyes shifted from person to person as she scoped out each of the people that were seated in the room.

shigarakis rough voice finally spoke out, breaking the sharp silence that lingered across the room. he was leaned against the edge of the table.

"alright, i called you all here because you are pretty strong'ish villains, correct?" he said, though the man insisted on you all dressing up all fancy smansy, he still showed up in some jeans and a black tshirt. you sighed out, your eyes focusing on the black gun that spun around your finger to keep yourself busy as you listened in on the conversation at hand.

multiple of the villains agreed, most odd shaped, funny faced people who shigaraki managed to get a hold of on such short notice. dabi was in front of you, his crystal blue eyes watching you, his eyes seem to reflect gorgeously against the dim lighting. his eyes were almost glowing, his face was relaxed as he sat with his hands crossed, elbows against the table as he eyed you.

"as you know, we're planning an attack on ua, highschool of heroes, students and teachers alike. we have our own little personal spy, we'll keep it at that. we have most of the information we need to make our plan successful." shigaraki said, taking a seat into the black chair on wheels as he spoke.

"so, you're asking us to back you guys up and help with the attack?" a man asked, his voice was filled with curiosity, but you knew he was in with the plan, the hidden excitement behind his voice. you couldn't help but let out a small chuckle under your breathe. you shifted your attention away from the glock, locking eyes with dabi from across the narrow table. your lips upturned into a smirk.

he nodded his head, returning the same smirk you had. all's going well so far. what kind of villain would turn down a free offer to potentially kill off some heroes?