ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

☼ ???
☼ ???
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

   ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                     ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
   ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

   ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓                     ʀᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ   ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

ur 2 hot 4 that sad shit last chapter tbh

 ₊˚ˑ༄ you slowly opened your eyes, looking up at the man in front of you

₊˚ˑ༄ you slowly opened your eyes, looking up at the man in front of you. a deep scuff on your cheek dripped with blood. you were locked up on the ground, cuffed and chained to a pole in a dimly lit old stuffy room.

"see, getting ahold of a league of villain member ain't all that hard." the big, bulky man with dark hair and dull green eyes held up your chin. "you've achieved quite the name for yourself, huh? they've been calling you 'undead bunny' or 'bunny girl' due to that mask you've been wearing. the heroes go by bunny. you've gotten quite the bounty on your head, little girl."

you just looked up at him, no words said. you still couldn't use your quirk. is this what you get for killing that guy yesterday? or.. what is yesterday? you had no idea. what time was it?

all you knew was that the bus never came.

but these men did.

"why hasn't she said a word to us?" another man walked up, he was skinnier in size and if you could use your quirk right now he'd be dead.

the slim man came up to you, grabbing you by your hair and dragging you up off your knees. he pulled you in real close to your face, showing off his yellow tinted teeth as he smirked.

"speak."

well, you couldn't use your hands, your quirk, or your legs. but you refused to talk, if that's what these assholes want, that's not what they're gonna get.