ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

☼ 𝟳:𝟮𝟵𝗮𝗺
☼ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗶 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

       ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                      ᴍɪɴᴇᴛᴀs ᴅᴇᴍɪsᴇ
       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

                 ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓                      ᴍɪɴᴇᴛᴀs ᴅᴇᴍɪsᴇ       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

₊˚ˑ༄ you woke up to the symphonious feeling of a brand new day. you enjoyed the drowsy, calmed state of your body as you cuddled up into the fuzzy materials around you. it was a pleasant feeling, well.. for a few moments.

something was off. you swore you sensed someone looking at you. and, like, very intently. also, why on earth was it so hot? normally mornings this time of year weren't exactly cold, but they were for sure never this sweltering damn hot.

you slowly squinted one eye open, but the sight in front of you caused the other eye to quickly open as you jolted up out of the countless blankets that was covering your lower body. the first thing in the morning, and you were greeted to a sleepy dabi looking back at you, half admiringly half dismayed. he looked like a confused, yet delighted little labrador puppy.

his hair was spread across his forehead in a careless, sloppy manner as he rested his cheek into his hand. as he realized you saw him just staring at you, he awkwardly shifted onto his back and puffed out his cheeks as he focused his attention at the ceiling.

"what were you doing you weirdo?" you rubbed your still exhausted eyes, letting out a bewildered laugh as you searched his face.

"i woke up and you were all cuddled up into me and i was just confused how i even got here," he said, his voice in a low, rough sleepy voice. he then spoke again, in a barely comprehensible tone.

"and you looked like really peaceful. so i just felt bad waking you up."

you glanced back at dabi as you shifted to the edge of the bed, letting your legs lean down onto the floor as you fixed up your bed-head hair. as you sleepily re thought his words, you suspiciously turned back to look him in the face.

"what do you mean you felt bad waking me up?" you said slowly and sternly.

your eyes widened as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "uh- your school starts in like half an hour."

as he spoke, you gripped onto the silk sheets underneath you. your jaw dropped in shock as you quite literally flew yourself out of bed and to your dresser. no one seriously woke you up?!

you forced your top dresser drawer to open. you pulled out one of the sets of school uniforms they supplied you. you were so frantic, you didn't care toga and dabi were in the room watching you in amusement.