ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

☼ 𝟲:𝟰𝟯𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗷 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ?
    ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

    ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓                ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ?    ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

! ʙʀɪᴇꜰ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇʟꜰʜᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

   ₊˚ˑ༄ by the time you finally got home, past all the interviews and reports you had to make, you weren't greeted by too much of a great scene

after the plan failed in numerous ways, dabi was losing it. he was pacing back and forth in the main room with his arms behind his neck. it was like you guys weren't even there.

he was letting out short breaths, his eyes dilated and crazed. dabi was a usually all in all composed and chill guy, but when he snapped he really couldn't control himself.

it's only happened a few times, but when it does there's no telling how bad it is or what the results of it will be.

"how long has he been like this?" you asked in a frantic manner, your eyes were soft and worried as you watched dabi get worse.

"ever since we got back. we've tried everything, the best thing to do is to just leave him at it to get it out of his system." sako said, he was leaning on a wall in the hallway, his mask off and curly hair scattered across his forehead.

"but you know that's not good for him." you gave sako a look, before returning your attention to your distressed friend.

"we don't have a choice." shigaraki stepped up, "go to your rooms and wait it out. remember what happened the last time we tried to help?"

you looked at him in disbelief, surely no one would listen to him, right?

to your surprise, everyone shamefully walked out of the room in a painful silence.