ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

☼ 𝟯:𝟮𝟭𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

        ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                     sᴘᴏʀᴛs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                               𝘱.1
       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

      ₊˚ˑ༄ it was the day of the sports festival, of course it was hyped up to the max and everyone was posting and texting and talking about it

₊˚ˑ༄ it was the day of the sports festival, of course it was hyped up to the max and everyone was posting and texting and talking about it. it was like the attack from just barely a week ago never happened.

i mean of course, as you walked through the crowded halls of ua high, you heard the occasional whispers about the incident.

a good few students were pointing you guys out like you were some kind of movie stars.

though as you, mina, sero, kirishima, and denki followed behind an as per usual angry bakugo, you couldn't help but feel your excitement growing.

you were headed down towards the festivals stadium, you hadn't even seen it yet, but you assumed there was already people filling up the seats eager to watch some high school bullshit heroes fight.

you didn't really get it, but whatever. you were more eager to find out who you'd get to fight against, you could care less about the other competitions that were mentioned.

you just wanted to be able to go up against a few of the students from this school and feel out some more people's abilities.

as you reached the entrance of the stadium, your eyes widened and you felt a rush of adrenaline rush through your body.

"woahhh."

there was people everywhere, the seats were still getting filled up and from where you guys were you could see the entirety of it.

it was a lot bigger than you expected, and based on the look on the others faces, they were having the same reaction as you.

"okay, guys." mina said, and you all huddled around eachother, bakugo included, which was surprising.

"okay, we're all good friends. so can we all agree that no matter what happens in there, stays in there? i don't want any beef that might happen during a competition in there to affect any of us, k?" the pink haired girl smiled sweetly, you admired her, really.

but really you didn't give two fucks about friendships right now, you wanted to fight.

"yeah!"
"of course!"
"good luck, guys!"
"i'm literally going to kick all of your asses and i won't feel bad."

the whole group was hyped up, along with the rest of the class that was now entering through the tall, wide hall.

sero then unexpectedly grabbed your wrist, leading you off into the stadium crowd to where your class was meant to be awaited until it all started.