ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 // ɴꜱꜰᴡ ~♡

☼ 𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟵𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

      ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                     ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴢᴇ
       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀ 3ꜱᴏᴍᴇ,, ɪꜰ ᴜʀ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴋɪᴘ! ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ<33 ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙʏ 2ᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴɪɢʜᴛ :)

! ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ʜᴀᴡᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʙɪ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ 17

 ₊˚ˑ༄ and so here you sat, at the edge of a comfy king sized bed decorated with red velvet sheets and blankets

₊˚ˑ༄ and so here you sat, at the edge of a comfy king sized bed decorated with red velvet sheets and blankets. the room was rather fancy, whoever owned the place was definitely wealthy. the entire wall to your right near the bed was made of glass. light specks of rain were dappled against the glass, but the gorgeous view of the city lights of japan were still shown below it.

it was a penthouse. a rather lavish penthouse that smelled of amber and vanilla.

can you guess where you are?

two drop dead gorgeous boys stood shirtless in front of you, touya and keigo.

now, y/n. how the hell did your stupid ass manage to get into this situation?

you see, this whole thing started off as merely a joke.

"you guys are for real dating?" you, hawks, and dabi were seated on his couch watching a movie.

you'd hung out a few times since that club night. you and dabi had gotten pretty serious since then, and you, him and hawks became a bit close.

not like best friends, but there were a few lighthearted teasing jokes behind thrown around and such during meetings and whatever.