ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28

➳❥ ᴍ̸͎̤̃ᴇ̸̛̫̆̆̍͐̚ʀ̸̞̜́ʀ̴̡͔͊̉̾̌͜ʏ̴̼̣͍͎͆͌̓͊̊̿́̆̈́ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ!

! ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ.

  a jolly christmas.

₊˚ˑ༄ night fell, you and the league retreated back to the base after dabi killed endeavor to get your wounds treated and get some food before heading back out to try and find all might.

no way in hell he fled, he was going to make an appearance soon. hawks was out flying about looking for any signs of him, midoriya was going over the book he had written about every remaining heroes weaknesses with shigaraki and toga.

you all then decided to spread out and look for all might yourselves.

you stuck with dabi, of course. you were both covered in bandages and no way in hell you would let him about on his own with what had happened.

the entire world knew what was going on, people desperately trying to evacuate the frantic city. villains were coming out and people were betraying against the hero system after dabi's story surfaced.

it was already utter hell, you didn't blame all night for not wanting to show himself.

the city was nearly deserted. you and touya found yourselves walking down the middle of a long road that stretched out into the depths of the burning city. he had finally killed endeavor and you were so close to finally killing all might.

you were finally making your dreams a reality, you and dabi walked hand in hand down the road. he stopped for a moment, taking both of your wrists and pulling you close to him.

he had a gorgeous smile, the way his eyes lit up in this lunatic manner, yet in such a calming way. it drew you into him. everything about him was utterly beautiful. the way the faint colorings of the incendiary that lit up the ablaze city was reflected in his eyes, how he moved oh so elegantly under the moonlight shining down onto his charming face.

"do you hear that?" he whispered, the words rolled off his tongue smoothly and cunningly. he spun around with his hand still interlocked with yours. he rose up his arm as if he was showing off the abolished city that was writhed up in flames along with the faint screams and cries in dismay that could be heard throughout the fallen city.

"we're making history. together. and it's all thanks to you, love." he turned back around and kissed the top of your hand, spinning you around and holding both of your hands up with his. there was a half shattered, malfunctioning screen up along one of the many crumbling buildings. it was playing qaurto de hotel.

"oh, don't flatter me." you shook your head with a gentle laugh, looking up at his messy white hair. he revealed himself as endeavors son, oh the chaos you guys created. you loved it. it was astounding, how you managed to throw the entire society into absolute anarchy already.

as the song began to pick up, touya took you in his arms and began to slow dance along the deserted streets in the now abolished, once gorgeous japan streets. he spun you around, a large explosion going off in the distance as he pulled you into his embrace and gave you a cunning grin.

the buildings lining the street you were on began to catch fire as you danced along the street, as if the flames were dancing along with you. the pretty sparks and flares rose up into the starry night sky creating a gorgeous orange and red lighting around you both as you slow danced in the burning city.