ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

☼ 𝟳:𝟯𝟮𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

       ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
                     ɢɪʀʟs ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
       ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

     ₊˚ˑ༄  with only a day left of your break from the mission/school, shigaraki let you have the day off

though, everyone else still had jobs for today unfortunately. that means almost everyone else was gone.

so in result, you were quite bored. you were sitting on your couch with twice, you were both boredly scanning through netflix looking for a show to watch to pass the time.

honestly, you'd rather of had a job today, because anything beats sitting around all day doing jack shit.

it was almost like your prayers were answered in an instant, the front door barged open and toga, in a cheerful mood as usual, walked into the base.

she quickly spotted you out, sort of skipping towards you and bending down in front of you with her hands behind her back and giving you a big bubbly smile.

"hii, bestfriend. we should hangout."

you gasped, grabbing her face and smushing her cheeks excitedly.

"yes, yes we should! we haven't hung out in foreverrrr, toga!!" you exclaimed excitedly, you got a delighted nod and grin in return.

"okay, go get dressed!! sorry twice, i'm stealing y/n."

toga got a sad face in return by twice, you and twice were decently good friends but you didn't get to hangout much.

but to be completely honest, you'd ditch twice for toga any day. sorry, jin!

you were now dressed up and in the passenger seat of togas pink porsche. the roof was open and you were singing along to the music that played in her loud speakers as your hair blew back in the wind. the sun was setting and the sky was a dark navy blue, the city lights appearing in the close distance.

// 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 ;) ?

"okay, so i was thinking. we should raid a blood bank! i can turn into all sooorts of people, that's the first thing i want to do." you rose her voice over the music and wind, you looked at her with the a surprised, yet excited exprsssion.

"oh my god, yes. we should also go to that fair at least for a little bit before we go back."

"omgg, yes! and we're going shopping and going to a hot springs." she said with an affirmative nod to herself.