ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

☼ 𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺
☼ 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
   ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍs
┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

 ₊˚ˑ༄ "i'm so excited!" mina wrapped her arms around your shoulders and pressed her head against your neck as she smiled up at you

you gave her a wide warm hearted smile as you put your hands around her arms and giggled. "me too! it's going to be so fun having everyone together!" you lied.

denki walked up behind you, placing a suit case by your legs. "heree ya go."

mina released you from her hold, you looked over at denki and shook your head gently. "you didn't have to help, really."

dorms. great.

"it's the most gentleman thing to do! don't sweat it." he rested his hand on your shoulder for a moment before taking his leave, a genuine toothy grin across his face.

that's when uraraka stepped in through the door, she looked unkept. messy hair, lazy clothes, she had massive bags under her eyes and she had this dreary look in her tiresome cinnamon colored eyes. it was the first time you'd seen her in a little bit over a week.

right, you killed her father. when you were out from school after the kidnapping, apparently she was too. no one else knew about the death of her dad, seemingly. everyone seemed worried.

at that moment everything else faded from reality, those dull.. dead eyes looked up to meet yours from across the room. the look she gave you was short and simple, yet it was enough to come to the conclusion that..

she knows.

everyone that had already began to setup in the dorm building was looking at her, it's like her friends wanted to greet her and welcome her back yet.. no one moved.

she looked anything from her happy upbeat self that always seemed to bring others up. no, she looked highly unwell.

the eye contact only broke when she bound up her things and began to keep walking, towards the end of the hall where her room was.

"is she okay?" mina whispered to you, worry tinged within her tone.

"i sure hope nothing happened." you frowned, "maybe midoriya can ask her what's up, i know she's close with him."

"yeah, we should go find him." mina said.

you were leaned over the back of the couch, midoriya was in urarakas dorm room for quite a while after you told him about your worries for your classmate. bakugou was on the couch, mina next to him as they searched for a show to watch before bed.