ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

☼ 𝟲:𝟭𝟮𝗽𝗺
☼ 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓
sɪx ɪᴅɪᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴡᴀʟᴍᴀʀᴛ
┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

    ┏༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┓               sɪx ɪᴅɪᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴡᴀʟᴍᴀʀᴛ     ┗༺═───✦❘༻༺❘✦═───༻ ┛

₊˚ˑ༄ "holy shit.."

you and dabi were looking at eachother equally as shocked, he was midway through pulling his shirt over his head. he clearly just got out of the shower, considering his wet hair and..

WHITE HAIR.

his hair was WHITE.

yeah, as a kid you remember it being white. but by the time he was thirteen he started dying it, and this was the first time in years you saw his natural hair.

yeah.. dabi dyes his hair. it was washed out by water.

you were both standing there staring in silence, both lost for words. about a whole minute passed before dabi quickly finished putting his shirt on as he began to run towards you.

you screamed, "dabi, i didn't see anything!!" you squealed, running for your life through the base hallways and into the living room.

"shigaraki helppp!" shigaraki was sitting on the couch, grumbling in annoyance as you ran behind the couch and lowered yourself against the backside of it.

dabi jumped over the couch, using shigarakis head to turn himself around and he landed right in front of you. he put his hands underneath your arms, lifting you up as he stood up.

you wriggled and struggled, giving up and sighing. you looked up at him, "how is this my fault? you didn't lock the door."

"okay and you didn't knock."

fair point.

"so now you're helping me dye my hair."

it was a few days after the whole kidnapping incident, you were laying low back at the base. you were taking a week off school, saying you and your family were going on 'vacation' as your wounds healed up. once you had to go back to school, you were all being put in dorms.

so, you all begged shigaraki to let you guys have the weekend off.

dabi was about to walk back to the bathroom while carrying you, when eri walked out from her new room and pointed up at dabi.

"woahh! an angel boy!"

dabi stopped walking, you could tell he was taken back by how he let you down on the floor.

you turned around to look at dabi, his eyes were widened as he looked down at the small girl that was looking back up at him in amazement.