choreography pt I

Minjoo trudges out weakly outside her dorm, her hand cupping her own chin in a thoughtful manner as she heads over downstairs, to where the other dorm is located. Her idle mind quickly wanders away to Nako's seething demand as she drags her strangely unsteady feet forward.

Wait for Hitomi in the dorm.

The December air is cold. It's freezing. Yet Minjoo finds herself sweats bullets, anxiety overtaking her conscience as her shaking index finger punches in the digits of their dorm password.

The door creaks open slightly, and Minjoo takes a deep breath before she pushes it open in a wide arch.

"Kim Minjoo!" She hears her name echoing throughout the abode, her breath hitching and her heart palpitating nervously.

Fortunately (or is it unfortunately?), the caller is not Hitomi. It's only Yuri and Wonyoung, lounging on the couch while eating their meal. Yuri still looks nonchalant as always but there's a glimpse of concern on her eyes. Wonyoung on the other hand, looks worried sick.

"Where's Hitomi?" Minioo cuts to the chase once she sees how Hitomi's door is wide open and there's no sign of the blonde-haired dancer anywhere. Perhaps she went to the bathroom, but Minjoo highly doubt so it would warrant such concern on the two troublesome duo on dorm 1.

Unless Hitomi has a bowel problem which Minjoo, again, highly doubts.

"Out," Wonyoung answers readily, placing her chopsticks back to her bowl to point on the front door. "She stormed out shortly after Nako-unnie did. We thought she went to your dorm?"

"Unless we took a different route, Hitomi certainly didn't go over upstairs to meet me. Minjoo responded haltingly, her expression quickly mimics that of Wonyoung's. Frowning and worried. "I only saw Nako."

"She might've went out to cool off," Yuri guesses with a crease of eyebrows. "You know she's mad mad if she went out while it's so cold outside."

"Neither of you stopped her?"

Wonyoung raises both of her shoulders, shrugging them. "We really thought she went upstairs."

Yuri throws her hands up. "Plus, we know we're pussies. We don't want to get fed to rabid dogs while we pass away, no sir."

Minjoo decides to tune out the conversation with a curve of a forced smile. "I see. Thanks."

Minjoo expels a sigh as she turns.

What made Hitomi and Nako that furious?

---

It doesn't take long for Minjoo to find Hitomi. She silently pats herself on her back for knowing Hitomi too well as she approaches the silent figure with pink padding sitting on a bench.

It's the same bench they always sit on whenever they are in the mood for some evening walks. Also the same bench where Hitomi cutely blabbered out her confession months ago.

Smiling fondly to the memories, Minjoo slides to sit beside the blonde-haired girl and stays still there for a few minutes to collect her own bravery.

Even when her girlfriend's figure is wrapped in a highly adorable and so not menacing pink padding jacket, a furious Hitomi is a furious Hitomi.

(Minjoo still couldn't forget how scary Hitomi looked on that particular filming. She swore everyone stopped breathing for a second when they saw Hitomi acting angry like that.

All except for Chaewon.

She was an absolute madlad.)

She opens her mouth, expecting a steady voice coming out from her throat--but it comes out in a strangely shaky drawl instead.