two alphas and a beta in a room [M]

part 1

It's the first time for Chaewon to room with Hitomi and she plans to milk that chance dry.

"Hitomi is obviously going to sleep on the middle."

After two years of rooming with a bunch of kids who just won't stop moving around while they sleep, it's a blessing for both Chaewon and Minjoo to finally have Hitomi who is known for not moving around when sleeping.

A Dream RoommateTM

"What? No, I want to sleep near the windows." Hitomi points at Chaewon. "You can sleep in the middle, unnie."

"But Hitoma!" Chaewon whines, pouting. "You're the only one who sleeps like a log!"

"How about we do paper rock scissors?" Minjoo diplomatically inserts herself into the conversation before Hitomi can give Chaewon a glare and declares that she won't be rooming with them. "Loser sleeps in the middle?"

--

It's the first time for Chaewon and Minjoo to hear Hitomi curse that loud.

"You two are CHEATING."

"We didn't—"

"CHEATING."

--

"If I wake up with you two stabbing me with your dicks, I swear I'll show you why karate chop is called karate chop for a reason."

"So violent!" Minjoo gasps, trembling as she immediately jumps away from the still angry peach. "Minjoo junior won't hurt you! Just... poke you a little!"

Chaewon just sighs. She looks down and rubs her own little junior tenderly.

"You're safe with me bud, we'll just sleep on the floor."

--

It's not even the time for them to sleep yet when suddenly both Chaewon and Minjoo grow restless over something.

"Unnie? Minjoo? What's gotten into you both?"

Both of them only look away, strangely scooting away from where Hitomi is. Confused, Hitomi sniffs the room, suddenly feeling sick at the thick cloud of mint and autumn leaves clashing against each other.

"Are you guys in your rut?!"

There's only a whine escaping Minjoo's lips. Chaewon is already inside the bathroom and is locking the door from inside Minjoo is left outside, and is pounding on the door. Once she knows that Chaewon isn't going to open the door, she dives to the couch and wraps herself with her jacket, trying her best to quell the sudden arousal that comes up out of nowhere.

Hitomi quickly searches for rut suppressant, but finds that they've consumed their last dose for today. Adding another will definitely ruin their system.

But why are they in a rut?

Just then, there's an announcement that there's a 'Code Magenta' on the 7th floor and that quickly alarms not only Hitomi but also all Beta in the hotel. While the naming is quite silly, it's one of the most important 'code' that only Beta knows, as it's only taught in hushed whispers and private meeting strictly for Betas. Code Magenta means that there's an unattached Omega in the peak of their heat and their scent is so strong that it affects the whole floor and/or building.

The Beta quickly opens her phone, her eyes widening at the barrage of messages coming from her groupmates. Sakura and Yena are in similar states. They suddenly got into a rut but only two hours ago they took their medicine for today. The others are Betas, so they can't confirm if there's an Omega in heat in their vicinity.