just a very short call

"You bought me something and didn't even hand-deliver it to me. How could you?"

"At least I thought of you and bought you something...?"

"But you hand-delivered it to Chaeyeon-unnie and Eunbi-unnie!"

"We were in a schedule together, stupid. Of course I gave them myself! It would've been foolish of me to do otherwise!"

"But couldn't you at least say that you're only here for a short while?! I was under the impression that you would, at least, stay here for around a week!"

"I already did. I did tell I'm only here for four days."

"In the groupchat! You know we don't check groupchat because Yena-unnie keep spamming it with memes!"

"Your fault for checking it once a month, doesn't it?"

"...Still!"

"And say, if I were here for a week to say the least—would you go out your way to visit me in the hotel? I've checked maps—Your home is far."

"Of course! I just bought a car, by the way. I can drive to your hotel and then you can take me out driving!"

"I'm not the local one here, Kim Minjoo-sshi. Why am I the one who drive you around?!"

"You're a better driver than me. And you can read map better than me."

"...Fine. Next time I'm here, I'll take you out driving."

"Yay!"

"But you're paying for everything."

"No worries. Just bring your heart with you!"

(mumbles) "...You already have it, though."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I'm boarding. Talk to you later."

"Have a safe flight!"