beg [M]

good morning instead of breakfast i brought you pwp

Hitomi knows her snarky mouth will come back to bite her in the ass one day

Hitomi knows her snarky mouth will come back to bite her in the ass one day. Be it literally or figuratively.

If she knew that her RnB-ing Minjoo account would lead to this drunk, dangerous, but incredibly sexy one Kim Minjoo--

Hitomi would still do that. 

Because it's Kim Minjoo.

"Why are you drunk?"

Hitomi rarely sees her drunk. Her alcohol tolerance is better compared to Hitomi and Hitomi is sure Minjoo is on par with her alcohol-lover sister too.

Minjoo smirks at her, slowly unbuttoning her shirt until it reveals a black bra holding her delectable mounds together in a tight fit and damn her abs. She can feel her throat getting dry and her desire to roam her hands all over the tight muscles shoots up dangerously high.

"You don't want this top?" Snapping out of her thought and knowing her last shred of innocence will be in danger if she lets the wolf in, Hitomi frantically shakes her head as she tries to close the door, but Minjoo is quicker and successfully slips inside her room before she knows it. The taller snorts as she closes the door behind her, the smirk on her lips is worryingly smug. "Tell me honestly, Honda Hitomi," the closer she is, the greater Hitomi's regret, "do you not want me?"

She takes another step back--or tries to, because Minjoo swiftly secures her arm around her waist and yanks her closer, until their lips crashed and she's forced to partake in a heated make-out session. She valiantly tries to keep the taller's tongue away from the insides of her mouth, but Minjoo claws on her back, causing her to flinch and yelp and open her mouth wide enough for Minjoo to force her way in.

She can taste the bitterness of alcohol on her tongue. Perhaps it's the thing that made her suddenly feeling drunk as their tongue battled against each other.

As much as she wants to just throw herself under the mercy of this aggressive woman, Hitomi has a pride to hold, and she doesn't want to acknowledge Minjoo as her 'top' unless she proves herself.

Minjoo harshly tosses her on her bed, and flips her position with her stomach flat against the mattress. "K-Kim Minjoo?!" She yells her arms are pulled up, Minjoo's hand clasping tightly around her wrists. She grows uncharacteristically strong that Hitomi has trouble accepting that this woman is the same woman who demands cuddles and mutters sweet words when they make love.

Only then Hitomi realizes that her wrists are shackled. Cool metal against warm, flushed skin.

Blood drains out from her face.

Minjoo yanks her shorts off, tearing her underwear down impatiently until her plump cheeks and drenched pink folds are presented before her. She licks her lips, then grinds her clothed cock against her, grinning as Hitomi squirms and moans. "F-Fuck, Minjoo stop teasing me!" She whines, looking over her shoulders with her face flushed and tears in her eyes.

Minjoo chuckled. She thrust her hips up, pushing her bulge harder against Hitomi's naked private part, enough to elicit another moan as it presses her throbbing clit, but not enough to make the platinum blonde-haired woman feels satisfied. "Beg."

Hitomi looks over her shoulders again. From the look on her face, it's clear that she has no intention of doing so. Minjoo feigns a disappointed sigh. "Very well," she says, and continues to drag her dick against her heat, all while making sure the tip of her bulge hitting her clit, knowing it will usher a louder moan from her throat.

There is an unmistakable shame passing by Hitomi's clouded eyes that makes Minjoo's pride swell bigger. She slams her girth even forcefully, nails digging deep into her skin, leaving marks that are sure to last. To make it even torturous for her, Minjoo slides her hand down between her legs, rubbing and pinching her the throbbing nub, eliciting another string of strangled moans and desperate bucking of her hips.

Yet whenever Hitomi craves for more, Minjoo stops her treatment. Of course that earns a frustrated glare coming from the peach, but still no signs of her throwing her pride away and beg.

Laughing, Minjoo leans down to her ear, nosing the reddening tip before jutting her tongue out teasingly. When the only response she received is another stubborn moan, she bites down, making her jolt. "Well? Are you going to beg?"

Hitomi snarls at her. "You wish."

Minjoo smirks. She rests against her nape as she momentarily stops all over her movement. It earns a dejected whine from the younger one until she feels her insides getting torn, and a scream rips out from her vocal cords. Without warning, Minjoo drills sharply into her, driving her shaft as deep as she possibly could, her pace messy and strength uncontrollable.

Hitomi screams, but Minjoo's hand clamps around her mouth tightly, muffling her screams. She whimpered as pain shoots out from her nether region every time Minjoo pistons her hips harshly inside her.

Above her, Minjoo watches with a crooked smirk on her lips, satisfied at the sight of her broken lover before her.

"Beg," she whispers against her skin, still with her hips working relentlessly in making the younger woman scream. "Beg, and I'll give you mercy."

been a while since i wrote pwp for mintomi i think. I'll convert this to another ship for unholi so comment what ship it is! (as long as it's not annyeongz' ship)