heat [M]

The first version of the request by @byunpenguin! I hope you like it uwu

--

"Where are you going?"

The Omega immediately turned around, the scowl on her face was hidden under her hood. It was dark in the living room of the apartment, but Hitomi could clearly see the smug expression the owner of the voice had on her face. Why would she be that happy for catching her red-handed? Strange woman.

"Mind your own business," Hitomi snapped, very harshly. She inched closer to the door, unaware that the closer her position to the door, the deeper the almost inaudible rumble of growling on Minjoo's throat. "I'm going out and that's all you need to know, Minjoo."

Minjoo cocked an eyebrow up, sneering. Even within the darkness, Hitomi couldn't miss the intense flashing of her red eyes, making her flinch at the sheer power the Alpha had on her eyes. "You're the Omega under my care, Honda Hitomi. Unless you want to get yourself raped and killed by strays, who I need to remind you that they are out for your blood, you stay here."

Her flinch deepened. Hitomi seemed to shrink in her position, the hand reaching the doorknob frozen midair.

The Alpha noticed this and advanced closer. Her hand was quick to wrap around Hitomi's thin wrist, clasping around the joint in a painful grip. "You're going back to your room, Honda."

Hitomi naturally refused, hissing. She tried to yank her arm away but Minjoo had foreseen this coming--twisting her arm to her back before slamming her to the wall. Hitomi crashed to the wall, face first, with a pained grunt, a bruise was quick to form on her cheekbone at the harsh impact. Her hood was pulled back by the Alpha and blonde locks flowed freely to her back.

She glared at her from her shoulder. "Let me go," she demanded, growling as she struggled against the iron grip on her arm and clothes. "You said I'm in your care, you bastard; yet you hurt me like this! Scum!"

Minjoo shrugged. Her grip was steady, not affected by the flurries of insults escaping Hitomi's mouth. She leaned closer with a smirk plastered on her face, landing a peck to Hitomi's crown. "You weren't exactly cooperative."

Truthfully, Eunbi didn't just place Hitomi under her care--Eunbi ordered Minjoo to nurse this nearly dying Omega to full health with a strict order to keep her away from harm.

Now, Hitomi seemed to be back to her full health, but the first thought of her was to escape? The audacity of this thankless creature.

"I have my own reason!" Hitomi hissed, her whole body shaking. Her eyes were watery, filled with tears of anger and humiliation. She struggled again, but Minjoo pressed her weight to her. It was no use, and Hitomi soon realized that. Her whole body was shaking as a sob escaped her throat. Fucking hormones.

Minjoo felt pity. "Tell me the reason."

She could tell Hitomi didn't want to tell her whatever the reason was, but Minjoo had the patience of a hunter. Or not. But she knew how to make Omega talk and she was determined to use the knowledge to force the answer out from her.

She let go of her grip on her hood and arm, moving her arms to loop around the Omega's waist before splitting a path. One stayed, firmly holding her in place. The other crawled up, cupping her neck, blunt nails digging her skin.

Hitomi paled.

"You bastard-" Hitomi swore, her full insult cut off short with a choking sound, as Minjoo tightened her grip at the same time she let her demanding scent out.

"Talk," Minjoo growled, pushing her to the wall. "Talk while I'm still being nice."

"This-" a choke "This is nice?" A humorless chuckle bubbled up her throat. "I cannot fathom you being decent, let alone evil."